Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Am I Woke?

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
dchildress

Re: Am I Woke?

Post by dchildress » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:48 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:26 am
Woke is just a slur for someone who is progressive.
This is what I also understand it to be.

dchildress

Post by dchildress » Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:45 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:34 am
dchildress wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:48 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:26 am
Woke is just a slur for someone who is progressive.
This is what I also understand it to be.
And "progressive" is just an attempt to put perfume on the pig that was a leftist liberal Marxist.
“Progressive” is a seemingly positive term referring to moving forward and getting better. “The left,” democrats, and liberals have successively identified themselves with it, accurate or not.

dchildress

Post by dchildress » Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:51 pm

Those "woke" seem to like the ability to define or redefine anything that fits the agenda, but thankfully logic and facts bring us back to reality.

Because of "woke" terminology, the definition of a woman doesn't exist. It's literally open to anyone's interpretation.

In the past, being "pro-choice" was seen as "pro-woman." But now, since women don't exist, or anyone can become a woman, the rebranded term is "reproductive rights."

In the past, those opposing abortion used to be "anti-woman." Now, are they "anti-reproduction"?

I ask because being "anti-reproduction" is the opposite of what someone against abortion is.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic