Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Who said it?

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
renu60

Who said it?

Post by renu60 » Tue May 24, 2022 10:29 am

Guess which American president said this:

"This is not to say that we have overlooked religion. Too often we have utilized it as a weapon, broadcast it as propaganda, shouted it as a battle cry. But in "the stern encounter", in the moral struggle, religion is not simply a weapon – it is the essence of the struggle itself. The Communist rulers do not fear the phraseology of religion, or the ceremonies and churches and denomination organizations. On the contrary, they leave no stone unturned in seeking to turn these aspects of religion to their own advantage and to use the trappings of religion in order to cement the obedience of their people. What they fear is the profound consequences of a religion that is lived and not merely acknowledged. They fear especially man's response to spiritual and ethical stimuli, not merely material. A society which seeks to make the worship of the State the ultimate objective of life cannot permit a higher loyalty, a faith in God, a belief in a religion that elevates the individual, acknowledges his true value and teaches him devotion and responsibility to something beyond the here and the now. The communists fear Christianity more as a way of life than as a weapon. In short, there is room in a totalitarian system for churches – but there is no room for God. The claim of the State must be total, and no other loyalty, and no other philosophy of life can be tolerated."

Who denounced statists so much? Reagan? Bush?

Nope!

John F. Kennedy!

JFK applauded the role of truth, morality, responsibility, and individual freedom. How far the Democratic Party has slid down the slide of debauchery.

Denying biology, empowering and celebrating the mentally ill and unstable, having a person who identifies as a mermaid speak at the national convention...it's no wonder a red wave is coming. The biggest reason to not vote democrat is the democrats.

renu60

Re: Who said it?

Post by renu60 » Tue May 24, 2022 10:43 am

Guess which American president said this:

“I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for me as a Christian — for me — for me as a Christian, it is also a sacred union. God’s in the mix."

George W. Bush?

Ronald Reagan?

Trump?

Nope!

Barack Hussien Obama!

Now, name this person:

“I think a marriage is as a marriage has always been, between a man and a woman.”

Dan Quayle?

Hitler?

Satan?

Nope!

Hillary Rodham Clinton!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic