Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Caitlyn Jenner running for Governor of California

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Bidengirl

Re: Caitlyn Jenner running for Governor of California

Post by Bidengirl » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:31 pm

He's got as much chance as anyone else.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:44 am

He's running as a republican?

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:18 pm

He might win.

He encompasses everything this generation values: confusion, ignorance, and a lack of any motivation to be productive.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:51 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:56 pm
Bidengirl wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:18 pm
He might win.

He encompasses everything this generation values: confusion, ignorance, and a lack of any motivation to be productive.
Oooh...so bold calling her "he".

Oooh...so bold with your bullshit creed.

Oooh...so FULL OF FUCKING SHIT pretending you are a new poster when EVERYBODY on the site knows you are the multiple-timed banned LL.

Go to hell. Or at the very least back to the DB repository where you belong.
I call XY's "he" and XX's "she." If you don't like it, you can take the same advice that you're hurling at me.

Personal preferences don't change science, evidence, and facts.

I refuse to be told what to do. I refuse to bow to any political ideology. I refuse to be forced to do anything.

Oh, and I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never been banned, I have no idea what an "LL" is, and I have just as much of a right as you do to post here.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:54 am

Matt wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:00 am
Honeyman wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:17 pm
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:03 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:56 pm
Oooh...so FULL OF FUCKING SHIT pretending you are a new poster when EVERYBODY on the site knows you are the multiple-timed banned LL.

Go to hell. Or at the very least back to the DB repository where you belong.
Yourself and I seem to have a different viewpoint. Let's say that bidengirl is the user formally known as LovinLife.

You believe she should be banished to the Buzzboard Suppository based upon posting done under her old username.

I feel that should not happen until she makes posts under this reincarnated username that merit expulsion.

What was it Billy Joel sing:
"You may be right, I may be crazy".
We all know this is the same person. She got banned as LL, Mr. Reason, some other fake name, etc.

Is it your contention that you can simply change usernames, disrespect MW and everybody who tries to contribute to the site, and that is acceptable?

Yep, we do have a different viewpoint, Mike.
How does it feel being lectured on maturity by a "clever" username insinuating his cock is long?
:rollin

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:55 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:46 pm
Caitlyn who?
I asked the same thing.

It's "Bruce."

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:06 am

matt1 wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:14 pm
Check out TMZ website because Harvey Levin is a fan of Caitlyn Jenner & those damn Kardashians!!!
The "T" in LGBT-EIEIO-8675309 stands for "troll." Transvestites are the most notorious trolls.

"T": "You need to respect my "gender."

Respectable citizens: "Ok, what is your "gender" so I can respect it?"

"T": "I'm not telling you! But if you get it wrong, I'm going to cancel you!"

Respectable citizen: "How can I respect something that doesn't exist?"

"T": "I identify as something I am not."

Respectable citizen: "Can we at least acknowledge basic human anatomy, please?"

"T": "Gender doesn't exist. It's simply a construct in your mind."

Respectable citizen: "Ok, if it doesn't exist, how can you refuse to identify with the one you were born with, yet identify with one you are scientifically, factually, and evidentially not?"

"T": "Your logical arguments hurt my brain. I'm suing!"

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:04 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:31 am
Bidengirl wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:51 am

Oh, and I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never been banned, I have no idea what an "LL" is, and I have just as much of a right as you do to post here.
This is proof positive that everything you say is full of shit. Again, EVERYBODY on this board knows who you are. The fact that you deny it, only reinforces what a liar and shitbag you are. You actually think you are smarter than everybody on the board, when you are really the most naive.
Saying I'm not what you accuse me of means "proof positive" that I am?

Wow. Please don't go into law enforcement.

I also read the terms of being on this board, and verbally attacking people, like you just did, is not allowed.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:39 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:22 pm
Bidengirl wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:04 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:31 am
Bidengirl wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:51 am

This is proof positive that everything you say is full of shit. Again, EVERYBODY on this board knows who you are. The fact that you deny it, only reinforces what a liar and shitbag you are. You actually think you are smarter than everybody on the board, when you are really the most naive.
Saying I'm not what you accuse me of means "proof positive" that I am?

Wow. Please don't go into law enforcement.

I also read the terms of being on this board, and verbally attacking people, like you just did, is not allowed.
Oh put a sock in it.
Again:

1. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any material that may violate common law or statutory law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed necessary at the discretion of the Administrator. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic