Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Whose Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star Should Be Destroyed Next?

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Whose Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star Should Be Destroyed Next?

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:46 am

I’m probably the only person on here who doesn’t advocate for violence or destruction of someone else’s property.

So I say, “None.”

lovinlife101

Re: Whose Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star Should Be Destroyed Next?

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:44 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:54 am
Radio Sucks wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:51 am
Mr. TC Shuts Up - you are part of the problem. Destroying anything is counter productive and while I am not a fan of our President, tearing up his star is not acceptable. And advocating continued violence instead of reaching out to find common ground only perpetuates the problem. Until we can find a way to reach across these tribal lines and talk about our differences instead of this zero sum "For me to win , you have to lose" political games, we're toast as a country and society.
I don't advocate violence. But if others advocate it, sometimes you have to use proportional retaliation to stop it. I was just asking what troublemakers are deserving of having their stars destroyed. Jane Fonda was missing, or I would have recommended destroying her star next.
Nice back-peddling and cover story. We know who you are and what you stand for.

Now, if only the climate hysterics would finally come out with, “Just kidding!” this world would be a better place.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic