Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Republicans finally breaking with Trump

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
R Bedell

Re: Republicans finally breaking with Trump

Post by R Bedell » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:27 pm

And you drank the NYT koolaid....???

OMG...... ROTF----LMAO

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:44 pm

That FOX interview was chock full of Wallace destroying Trumps fantasy land.
You Liberals just crack me up. You boot step to the Obama statement, that Fox news is an evil news media, then in the same breath you latch on to the Trump Hating Chris Wallace as the gospel. Well Sparky, which way is it ????

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:11 pm

Calling Trump out on his bullshit isn’t being liberal. It’s being factual. If you wanna go down Road that you’re outnumbered by liberals about 70-30.
Oh....I am scared..............................NOT

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:17 pm

FOX has hardly seen the light. Hannity, that idiot blond and the Nazi Tucker Carlson still blow Trump on a regular basis in prime time. Wallace has some integrity as a journalist so he actually questions the fool when he is blatantly lying. I am shocked Trump did the interview, honestly. He'll fire somebody for setting it up.
OMG....that is good.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:20 pm

Lucky:
Chris Wallace is an asshole anyway. Being a Republican I can tell you Fox News is turning more liberal everyday. Fox News is not a reliable source, here’s the reliable sources I use Newsmax, The F1rst, America’s Voice and Blaze TV.
YUP, been that way for a long time. Yet the ignorant Liberals keep pounding Bozo Obama's narrative, ten years later. LMAO

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:20 am

I would hazard a guess that the conservative Trump supporting thinkers....(Matt, audio, Bryce...looking at you) would be embarrassed by dolts like this guy "supporting" your cause. They seem to remain silent. Cringing, I guess...but without any backbone to post as such.
Well, Sparky you guessed WRONG. I cringe and embarrassed by your postings.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic