Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Hate to say “I told you so, but...”

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Hate to say “I told you so, but...”

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:17 am

Me: (Consistently, routinely, often daily) “Cops suck!”

You: “No, they don’t! Sure, there may be a few bad ones but every occupation has bad ones!”

Me: “Cops suck!”

You: “Stop saying that! You have no basis (look it up) for that!” Shut up!”

Me: “Cops suck!”

Cops kill George Floyd.

You: “Cops suck!”

lovinlife101

Re: Hate to say “I told you so, but...”

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:37 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:29 am
A limo driver, driving under the influence of alcohol, ran onto a median and hit a tree forever altering the life of one the NHL's best defense-men and a team trainer. It was a horrid tragedy that happened to two guys who were trying to do the right thing by hiring a limo when they knew they'd be drinking.

Do all limo drivers suck? Or does Richard Gnida suck?
Cops suck

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:43 am

Howard Jones wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:06 am
It's blatantly unfair (and lazy) to generalize that "cops suck".
Whether unfair and lazy, it’s true.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:20 am

So, yep, here we go again.

When I suggested getting rid of all police officers, you all thought I was crazy. Minneapolis has taken my advice and will do it. Disband the police department.

You said it couldn’t be done. I’m just getting started.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:14 am

screen glare wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:59 am
- Recruiting is key.
- So is periodic psychological counseling.

You can’t recruit a person into the force with a pro-racial discrimination tendency. Filter out those applying with sophisticated psychological testing. And a thorough background check including internet activity.

Once on the force - rotate all police officers every three months from street work to desk jobs and back again. So that during their “off the street” weeks they can receive one-on-one psychological counseling. To talk about all the trauma they’ve witnessed, cry, decompress, grieve, talk about their feelings. Otherwise they’ll become angry and desensitized to violence. Which is what we have now.
Or, just disband the police department so cops can find jobs that contribute to society, like saving 1,000 black babies from murder every day in the United States along. If you believed #blacklivesmatter, you'd be protesting abortion clinics.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic