Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Whitler breaks her own social distancing guidelines

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Whitler breaks her own social distancing guidelines

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:15 pm

And there you have it...

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 3146244001

Not photoshopped. Not faked.

You've been duped. Anyone who has put a face mask on or stayed home has been played.

lovinlife101

Re: Whitler breaks her own social distancing guidelines

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:12 am

Slave owners: "Practice social distancing! If you don't, you will be fined and imprisoned! It's for the greater good! Stay home, stay safe, and save lives! No gatherings! No funerals! NOTHING!!!"

BLM: "Want to protest with us?"

Slave owners: "Your hoopty or mine?"

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:21 am

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:21 pm
I guess the Pandemic is officially over!! Bunch of BS, kids graduation canceled, funerals set to limits at 10 and less. Yet the Queen apparently can and will do what she wants. I know we are all peasants to the Queen who can do what she wants. I know she scolded the MI protestors and even threatened with a longer lockdown but hey she is the Queen!! I'm sure she'll get questioned by some hard hitting MI reporters on these conflicting rules she laid out for her subjects at her next presser!
Guess you can give the BLM movement credit. It literally stopped the pandemic scare, social distancing, and the theater politicians were going through.

Whitler spit in all your faces. Every funeral you couldn’t go to. Every graduate without a ceremony. Every loved one born that you couldn’t visit. Didn’t matter to Whitler. She violated her own order to march with a bunch of black guys. She said it was more important than “staying home and staying safe.” Guess a bunch of black guys are more important than whatever is going on in your life or what you believe is important.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:28 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:58 am
If Whitmer resigned, a black man would be governor. She hasn't resigned, so using lefty logic, she's standing in the way of black progress.
Oh, believe me. She loves having a black man in charge. Not for the state, but rather between the sheets.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:50 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:06 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:21 am
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:21 pm
I guess the Pandemic is officially over!! Bunch of BS, kids graduation canceled, funerals set to limits at 10 and less. Yet the Queen apparently can and will do what she wants. I know we are all peasants to the Queen who can do what she wants. I know she scolded the MI protestors and even threatened with a longer lockdown but hey she is the Queen!! I'm sure she'll get questioned by some hard hitting MI reporters on these conflicting rules she laid out for her subjects at her next presser!
Guess you can give the BLM movement credit. It literally stopped the pandemic scare, social distancing, and the theater politicians were going through.

Whitler spit in all your faces. Every funeral you couldn’t go to. Every graduate without a ceremony. Every loved one born that you couldn’t visit. Didn’t matter to Whitler. She violated her own order to march with a bunch of black guys. She said it was more important than “staying home and staying safe.” Guess a bunch of black guys are more important than whatever is going on in your life or what you believe is important.
She said it was ok because a protest is "first amendment".
Then why was she trying to silence people at the Capitol?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic