Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

NBC Swamp Media again.

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
R Bedell

NBC Swamp Media again.

Post by R Bedell » Thu May 14, 2020 10:39 am

R Bedell

Re: NBC Swamp Media again.

Post by R Bedell » Fri May 15, 2020 6:53 am

"Worst" somehow doesn't seem like a strong enough term.
He is only one of thousands.

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Sat May 16, 2020 7:00 am

Chuck isn’t editing the video... so there could be some truth that it was inadvertent... if it weren’t for the comments that followed. The problem with Meet the Press is that Chuck’s role is no longer an impartial host
I don't buy that Chuckie didn't know what was going. It don't matter whether he was a "chirper" or a knowing participant, the problem remains to the same. This goes on 24/7/365. He (and NBC)just got caught with their hands in the Swamp Jar. Which begs the questions, how many other false stories or narratives they got away with????

R Bedell

Post by R Bedell » Tue May 19, 2020 9:35 am

I’d dispute one point. I don’t think NBC is being dishonest about their approach to Meet the Press. The show has been declining in ratings for years. I think the slanted commentary is aimed at being more provocative. They rarely have any significant conservative voices on the program anymore.
Oh, that is good.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic