Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Cops kill innocent, unarmed man after stalking him in fast food restaurant bathroom

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Cops kill innocent, unarmed man after stalking him in fast food restaurant bathroom

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:21 am

Just when you thought these monsters couldn’t stoop any lower, cops stalk a man, following him into a fast food restaurant bathroom, taser him, and shoot him in the back twice after they said “he had a gun.” Only, that was a lie. He had no gun.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/watch ... lking-stop

When it comes to anyone with mental illness, like schizophrenia, these encounters normally end with the innocent being murdered by police because cops only know how to swear at, scream at, and escalate violence in a situation, which is a trigger for them.

Here’s how this “public servant” begins the conversation in a bathroom he barged into. “LET ME SEE YOUR FUCKING HANDS! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?”

You get more respect out of the fast food workers than this monster who is supposed to be serving the public. Nobody should be treated this way by a “public servant.”

lovinlife101

Re: Cops kill innocent, unarmed man after stalking him in fast food restaurant bathroom

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:34 pm

screen glare wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:56 am
You remind me of Dick Cheney. Locked into ultra conservatism on every issue except the one issue that affects him personally - thus requiring him to take a liberal stance.

Cheney has one child who is gay. And he departs from the usual homophobic conservative politics on that one issue.

Just as you do, LL101 regarding police brutality. Not infrequently against those in the LGBT+ community. Of which you self-identify as a member.

Many people have no understanding or sympathy or mercy for strangers until they too have personally faced what “the other” is going through.

I believe it’s fear combined with a lack of sensitivity.
“Conservatism”?

Wow. That’s the first time I’ve been accused of that!

I support humans’ rights to ingest plant life. Conservatives hate that.

I support the freedoms of others. Conservatives hate that. “Lock ‘em up forever!”

I support the First Amendment, even on broadcast television. Conservatives hate that. They want a censored broadcast media.

Conservatives want to make it difficult for ex-convicts to become productive members of society. Me? Nope!

What other “one issue” am I “not conservative” on?

lovinlife101

Re: Cops kill innocent, unarmed man after stalking him in fast food restaurant bathroom

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:20 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:09 pm
The name of the fast food restaurant was Cottage Cheese R Us.
100% wrong. Just like your take on unions.

It was a Carl’s Jr.

Accuracy has never been your forte (look it up).

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:02 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:23 pm
Eagle Point, OR — A family is heartbroken this week after learning that the officers who took their son’s life will not be charged and were ruled justified in his killing—over improperly crossing the street. Matthew Graves, 33, was shot in the back twice by police last month after they followed him into a Cottage Cheese R Us bathroom because they suspected him of jaywalking.

Seems fitting you support these cops’ criminal activity. You’re a criminal too!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:27 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:15 pm
That's pretty serious name calling. I've so far avoided stooping to that with you. I hope you'll think about what you're doing and avoid accusing the users of this board of being criminals.

It isn't possible to delete a post after someone has replied to it. But if you decide you want to delete that one, let me know and I'll delete this one and get it out of your road.
Name-calling?

Hypocrite! Table for one!
Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:01 pm
No body ever told me to lay down under the wheels of a bus full of scabs to prevent it crossing the picket line.
You called other human beings “scabs” just because they’re trying to make a living. You broke the law trying to prevent them from making a living. You stole from a company you do not own and kept others from working to provide for themselves and their families.

Yes, cops who kill innocent people are murderers and therefore are criminals too.

People who say they hold one standard and then act a different way are hypocrites. That’s you. (See above.) People who break the law are criminals. That’s you. (See above.)

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:53 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:23 am
LL - from here on out, every time you post a thread in here about a bad cop, I'm going to post a video of a good cop.

For starters....

I don’t see a video.

SEEMS RIGHT!!!

:rollin :rollin :rollin

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:03 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:27 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:27 am

You called other human beings “scabs” just because they’re trying to make a living. You broke the law trying to prevent them from making a living. You stole from a company you do not own and kept others from working to provide for themselves and their families.

People who say they hold one standard and then act a different way are hypocrites. That’s you. (See above.) People who break the law are criminals. That’s you. (See above.)
There is a world of difference between me calling someone an unflattering name and you accusing me of being a criminal.

Criminality is a matter for the court to decide. Not for some armchair, one man judge and jury, thirty years after the fact.
You admitted to committing a crime. You incriminated yourself.
Smooth move, ex-lax! Or should I say “ex-con!”

“Calling someone an unflattering name”? That’s what you said. However, you also accuse me of name-calling while insulting people who haven’t been duped and extorted by a union.

You called hard-working (look it up) people “scabs.” For some reason you don’t think that’s “name-calling.”

Do you also think Margaret Sanger wasn’t name-calling black people when she called them “human weeds”?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:35 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:34 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:03 pm

You admitted to committing a crime. You incriminated yourself.
Smooth move, ex-lax! Or should I say “ex-con!”

I didn't admit to committing a crime. I didn't incriminate myself. I admitted to being arrested. I admitted to being beat up by the cops, of whom you're such an ardent admirer.

I don't know what rock you live under but where I live, a person is innocent until proven guilty.

The cops charged me with causing a disturbance. When it got into court, the only evidence they had was the Company's security video. That video showed clearly that it was the cops and the Company's security goons who were causing the disturbance. The judge threw the case right out.
Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:05 pm
No body ever told me to lay down under the wheels of a bus full of scabs to prevent it crossing the picket line. The cops arrested me and beat me up for it, but no scabs got in that day. The cops made the driver turn back.
You admitted to blocking traffic, impeding traffic, trespassing, reckless endangerment, and stealing. I’m sure you committed more, but that’s all you admitted to.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:50 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:38 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:53 pm
I don’t see a video.

SEEMS RIGHT!!!

:rollin :rollin :rollin
The youtube tag on these forums is so finicky. This displayed fine when I posted it, but now it doesn't show up at all.

Direct link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_2_nPuyOvk
Your first post is more accurate.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:54 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:07 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:35 pm
[

You admitted to blocking traffic, impeding traffic, trespassing, reckless endangerment, and stealing. I’m sure you committed more, but that’s all you admitted to.
There was no trespassing involved. We were picketing legally on public property outside the plant gate.. I didn't admit to any of that garbage you're making up and your friends, the cops, didn't charge me with committing any of that garbage you're making up.
Me: “You admitted to blocking traffic, impeding traffic, trespassing, reckless endangerment, and stealing.”

Butterball: (lights hair on fire) “What?! Trespassing?! I DIDN’T TRESPASS! NUH-UH!!!!!”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:27 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:06 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:54 pm

Me: “You admitted to blocking traffic, impeding traffic, trespassing, reckless endangerment, and stealing.”

I didn't admit to any of that. You accused me of it. You might have characterized my actions as blocking, impeding, trespassing recklessness and theft. But I don't share that view and neither did the cops.

They charged me with causing a disturbance when, in reality, it was they and the Company goons who were causing the disturbance. They had been beating up picketers all day. Mostly women and some of them pregnant.
Doesn’t matter how many people you impregnated during the picket, nor does it matter how many smoke breaks you took to write your response here.

You admitted to:

1. Blocking traffic. You claim to have prevented a bus from moving forward.

2. Impeding traffic. See number 1.

3. Trespassing. How can you prevent a bus from entering a location unless you are at that location? I can stand on public property all I want, but if I’m not doing numbers 1 and 2, and 3, they can just drive around me.

4. Reckless endangerment. Lying prone next to the tires of a moving vehicle endangers those who have to drag your lazy butt away.

5. Stealing. You took a money-making opportunity from people who wanted to earn money for themselves (who you also call “scabs”) and their families. That’s stealing. You took away an opportunity for the company to make money that day. You stole from them.

Again, more name-calling of “goons” from people that had to handle your sorry butt. But you don’t stoop that low, right?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:35 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:32 pm
I'm outa this thread. Mark a win up on your scoreboard if that's what you want.
There is no scoreboard in the game of life.

You are just one in a very long line of the ignorant who now sees the world differently. I’ve done my job.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic