Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Immigration question on census

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Immigration question on census

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:37 pm

This had me laughing today. You’ve got conservatives lighting their hair on fire with, “If we don’t ask people whether they are American citizens, illegal immigrants will vote!”

Then the liberals with broom handles up their butts are all like, “Who cares what their citizenship is as long as they vote Democrat?!”

Then you have reasonable people like me saying, “Why would you trust anyone to answer that question correctly?”

At the border, and many miles from the border, we have Barney Fife wannabes asking people if they are American citizens in order to protect us. Nonsense.

Do you think people who aren’t citizens and who want to harm the country are going to answer correctly?

Border bully with a badge: “Derp, are you an American citizen?”

Clearly not an American citizen: “"¡Si Señor!”

Border bully with a badge: “Works for me! What a nice chap! Come on in and steal our jobs and pay no taxes!”

Border dork: “Are you an American citizen, Derp?!”

Driver: “Allahu Akbar!!!”

Border dork: “Freedom of religion! Come on in! Oh, and here are some military secrets for ya. I’m sure you can be trusted.”

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic