Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Union organizing

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
brianp48093

Re: Union organizing

Post by brianp48093 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:41 pm

FUCK UNIONS. I belonged to one until April of this year...Never again. The Union fat cats get FATTER...just look at the monthly meetings. The top officials get FATTER monthly...their button up shirts get harder and harder to close. I swear on my kids lives, I will put a hollow point through the back of my head before EVER joining a Union again. Without a doubt, the WORST, depressing, miserable time in my adult working life. Being in a coffin would be a better option. Anyone that would like the real behind the scenes info of what the Union really feels about its members, feel free to private message me. I’d be more than happy to fill u in. Proof? It’s called RECORDING the meetings secretly with a “spy pen” gotta love technology! Set it right on the fucking table to record all. Disgusting.

Dirty rat bastard fucks. I’d like to filet those fat fucks one by one.

Oh, and my Union was a SKILLED TRADE union, not the monkeyfuck UAW. My trade, actually requires SKILL. Standing on an assembly line doesn’t require SKILL. Is it dirty, miserable work? Sure is. Would never argue that. Being hard and miserable doesn’t mean it requires any fucking skills

brianp48093

Re: Union organizing

Post by brianp48093 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:17 pm

LL101. Some of your posts I’ve read in the past, I I didn’t agree with at all. But when it comes to your take on Unions, you are 1000% DEAD NUTS ON. Anyone that says otherwise is stupid, delusional or a dipshit Union puke. Bravo my friend. Bravo!
Keep up the good word. ANY little bit helps in the quest to crush and end Unions once and for all.

———I cross picket lines because...FUCK YOU that’s why. It brings a SMILE to my face——-

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic