Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Mike Valenti, Such A Tool

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
brianp48093

Re: Mike Valenti, Such A Tool

Post by brianp48093 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:46 pm

I have zero problems with Mike V. Matter of fact, as far as local radio radio is concerned, he's the only one worth listening to. I generally agree with almost everything he says and dont mind one bit when he calls out losers. If the shoe fits....

About the only thing I DONT agree on with him is he is against Muslim Racial profiling etc. Im sorry, but if racial profiling helps keep our Country safe, then STFU AND GET OVER IT.

brianp48093

Re: Mike Valenti, Such A Tool

Post by brianp48093 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:10 am

joe60 wrote:Muslim isnt a race genius
No shit. Maybe someone should inform the Muslims who constantly cry and whine about "racial profiling" that term comes right out of their own mouth. Google the many stories about these crybabies accusing TSA etc.

Frankly, I don't give a rats ass about the specifics of Muslims and Islam. The only thing that matters is THEY are the terrorists, cannot be trusted and need to be bombed off the face of the earth.

But I'm sure the pussy Liberals wouldn't want to do that. The Libs would rather sit down with the terrorists and discuss their feelings....if we show them love, kindness and compassion, it will solve everything.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic