Acceptable registrations in the queue through October 17 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I think the troll is back

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Deleted User 15342

Re: I think the troll is back

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:13 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:00 pm
Oh. We have 2 of them now.
Lovely.
You know what, whatever.
Sorry for being nice to you radiokev.
Sorry, but I’m not this “radiokev” person. And there’s only one of me.

hanson

Post by hanson » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:33 am

G G wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:53 am
Honestly can't tell the difference between people trolling and people being serious in the PolPot anymore. They all sound the same. The conservatives have gotten so intellectually lazy they take Facebook postings as gospel. I'd suggest just locking it but its free entertainment.
Hey pea-brain.............have someone explain it to you

Piss on you, I'm voting for Joe Biden!!!
© 2020 Hanson Global Inc. Assembled in U.S.A. By reading this content you accept our terms of use and waive all rights.

G G

Post by G G » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:18 am

hanson wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:33 am
G G wrote:
Honestly can't tell the difference between people trolling and people being serious in the PolPot anymore. They all sound the same. The conservatives have gotten so intellectually lazy they take Facebook postings as gospel. I'd suggest just locking it but its free entertainment.
I tried to get your mom to explain it to me last night but all I heard was "mmmph, slurp, mmmph"

"Every day I wake up determined to deliver a better life for the people all across America that have been ignored, neglected and abandoned."

~President Donald J. Trump

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:33 am

G G wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:18 am
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:
I tried to get your mom to explain it to me last night but all I heard was "mmmph, slurp, mmmph"
Now that’s funny 😆

hanson

Post by hanson » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:54 pm

G G wrote:
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:
Well LL, you juvenile prick

Piss on you, I'm voting for Joe Biden!!!
© 2020 Hanson Global Inc. Assembled in U.S.A. By reading this content you accept our terms of use and waive all rights.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:44 pm

Deleted User 15342 wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:09 pm
Hey asshole,

What a stupid fuck.

Dumbass

You’re a mindless idiot

What a stupid fuck.

What a stupid fuck.

Idiot

You’re an asshole.

Agreed. What a stupid fuck.

Stupid fuck

TeddyBear

Post by TeddyBear » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:21 pm

G G wrote:
hanson wrote:
G G wrote:
That's the sound I hear, when someone is tossing my salad. Look it up...tossed salad.

Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic