Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Articles of impeachment

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Articles of impeachment

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:56 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:51 am
These people just LOOK miserable. Scary how much power they have.

Abuse of Power re: Ukraine and Obstruction of Congress are the charges.

Democrats just sealed Trump's 2020 victory. I almost can't help but wonder if these clowns actually WANT Trump to win so as to not have their liberal movement weakened by having any of the clowns currently running on their side become President. They know the economy would tank. They know republicans will likely hold the Senate. They know that if they were to win, they wouldn't be able to get much done AND that the public would blame them for how bad things get after Trump is gone and they win. However, if Trump wins again, they know the economy will likely have cooled off by the end of his second term, that the country as a whole will have moved further left, and that they might stand much more to gain long-term by winning in 2024 than in 2020. Strategically they may just be sacrificing 2020 for much bigger gains in 2024.

Plus, I think they LIKE investigating Trump. Makes them feel important. Hold the House and Trump wins, and they can do that for 4 more years.
Hilarity!

Just like these idiots who believe banning objects will make life better. A government solution to everything, with awful and often opposite results.

And to think, screen glare believes Plastic Pelosi is a genius. Trump is now winning in three battleground states because of this.

lovinlife101

Re: Articles of impeachment

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:02 pm

Pelosi may have the power of plastic, but I have the power of POONTANG!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic