Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nomination: Teddy Bear

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Splouge

Nomination: Teddy Bear

Post by Splouge » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:11 pm

He's so irritating, especially when he feels the need to bring up his sexuality when it's not even relevant, which is actually in almost every single post of his. He constantly gets off topic and constantly bashes all Christians, assuming every single Christian is homophobic. And he's always being negative.

Now look, I have no problem with gays, I have a problem with people of all groups who bring up traits, sexual or nonsexual, about themselves constantly at random times. It would be just as irritating if he were a straight guy who brought up his heterosexuality in every one of his posts.

Listen, Teddy Bear, we know you're gay, but we don't really care. It's 2019, it's accepted, you don't have to try to look like some rebellious special snowflake. It's not funny, and it doesn't make you look like a rebellious heroic spokesman for the LGBTQIA+ community.

"Wanna watch some syndicated slop with very little budget or entertainment value? You got it buddy!"

-Byron "The Broadcast Butcher" Allen

Splouge

Re: Nomination: Teddy Bear

Post by Splouge » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:37 pm

I'll give him this: He isn't a really big troll, some of his posts are relevant. I mean at least he's not like LL101

"Wanna watch some syndicated slop with very little budget or entertainment value? You got it buddy!"

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:32 pm

Whatever happened to T Bag Teddy Grahams?

He went on a kamikaze mission to destroy himself and me, but so far only he has gone away.

I hope he didn’t die of AIDS or suicide.

Has anyone heard from the fairy princess lately?

Splouge

Post by Splouge » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:54 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:32 pm

He went on a kamikaze mission to destroy himself and me, but so far only he has gone away.

I also nominate this for the douche bag suppository.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:40 pm

Splouge wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:54 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:32 pm

I also nominate this for the douche bag suppository.
Already here, big boy!

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:34 pm

Thank you for your nomination.

All of the identity stuff you bring up slouge, has everything to do with a certain person, who supposedly worked at 5 and 25 pretending to be LGBTQAI. Sorry that you did not understand that. I am LGBTQAI, Yes was actively made fun of in the radio buildings. I see everyone else proclaiming their sexual identities as well. Maybe not in obvious words. I definitely heard it behind my back, within various radio buildings. They never knew I was in ear range. Problem was... I was never out, like several other employees.

Splouge, I wish you would have said something in a PM, like I told LOVINLOSER101 to do, which he also never did. Maybe radio and TV teaches their employees to not solve issues and problems the proper way. I also would have told you more in a DM than on the board. Then you might have not had to waste so much time typing in this forum.

PS LovinLoser101, I am now working for an LGBTQ radio venture, out of market. I am no longer dreaming of creating a gay network... I'm living it!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:13 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:34 pm
Thank you for your nomination.

All of the identity stuff you bring up slouge, has everything to do with a certain person, who supposedly worked at 5 and 25 pretending to be LGBTQAI. Sorry that you did not understand that. I am LGBTQAI, Yes was actively made fun of in the radio buildings. I see everyone else proclaiming their sexual identities as well. Maybe not in obvious words. I definitely heard it behind my back, within various radio buildings. They never knew I was in ear range. Problem was... I was never out, like several other employees.

Splouge, I wish you would have said something in a PM, like I told LOVINLOSER101 to do, which he also never did. Maybe radio and TV teaches their employees to not solve issues and problems the proper way. I also would have told you more in a DM than on the board. Then you might have not had to waste so much time typing in this forum.

PS LovinLoser101, I am now working for an LGBTQ radio venture, out of market. I am no longer dreaming of creating a gay network... I'm living it!
T-Bag Teddy! Welcome back!

I have no problem with you calling me names. It’s your right! I’ve also been called “Faggot, dyke, butt-muncher, fudge-packer, lickalotofpuss, Ellen, queen, fag, and Tracy.”

Why are you complaining about people doing things “behind your back”? I thought you expressed love with men doing things ”behind your back.”

I’m also not a “he.” However, feel free to call me whatever you want. IT’S YOUR RIGHT!

I also have a barstool I purchased for you and your closest three buddies to sit on.

I also wish that you don’t die of AIDS.

All gay radio, huh? Guess you’ll be giving Jay Towers a run for his money.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:01 pm

One more thing... for anyone who finds anyone irritating and feels that they do not want to correctly confront the board user in private, I have just one word:

Foe

Kvetching is not solving anything.

Splouge

Post by Splouge » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:53 pm

My apologies

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:24 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:01 pm
One more thing... for anyone who finds anyone irritating and feels that they do not want to correctly confront the board user in private, I have just one word:

Foe

Kvetching is not solving anything.
Oy Vey!

Who stuck a dreidel up your poop shoot and spun it around? Oh, right, you did. You still dating geriatric men?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic