Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

NOAA Rebukes AL Weather Station, Says Trump Was Right!

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Jeff Dugan

Re: NOAA Rebukes AL Weather Station, Says Trump Was Right!

Post by Jeff Dugan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:39 am

You liberals can't face the truth the President is right and it burns your asses. Here's yet another example of how the liberal media brainwashed you clowns.

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:05 am

Trump 2020

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:22 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:39 am
It must be hard living with everyone around you knowing that you support Trump, but hang in there, it will change soon.

Did you send that from your free Obamaphone, I’m surprised it’s still functioning Obama never functioned correctly.

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:25 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:49 am
I genuinely don't understand why Trump won't let this Alabama thing go. His pinned tweet is now on this story.

It isn't a sign of mental illness. But it is a sign of a massive ego.
It's the liberal media that won't let it go.

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:07 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:45 pm
It isn't a sign of mental illness. But it is a sign of a massive ego.
Having an insanely large ego *is* a mental illness. Being a pathological liar is also a form of mental illness.

Jeff - do you masturbate to photos of Trump? Wouldn't surprise me if you do! Holy shit - you literally worship the ground he walks on, don't you? Let me guess - in your really fucked up, warped mind - Trump has NEVER told a lie, right?

I follow tropical systems in the western Atlantic basin fairly closely. There was NEVER an official NOAA forecast where Alabama was within the five-day projected track cone or anywhere near it. Very early on - many days before the infamous Trump tweet - an extrapolation of the five-day projected cone reasonably would show central or southern Alabama potentially being hit on day six or seven, but a direct hit via Gulf of Mexico was never more than a remote possibility. Meanwhile, a track into central Alabama would've come by way of Florida or SW Georgia, and in all likelihood, the system would've been no stronger than a tropical storm at that point due to having already been on land for many hours.

Bear in mind all credible forecast models completely ruled out the above scenarios several days prior to Trump's original tweet.

From the Stamford Advocate article:
Ten days ago, computer model predictions did present a scenario in which Dorian would strike Florida, enter the Gulf of Mexico and potentially affect Alabama. However, by Aug. 29, when the president was briefed by acting NOAA administrator Neil Jacobs, that scenario had become highly unlikely. By Sunday morning, when Trump tweeted about the Alabama threat, no credible computer model showed any risk to the state.
The liberal media obviously brainwashed you as well MW. But that doesn't surprise me.

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:46 pm

Vic Doucette wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:54 pm
Is that dumb sonuvabitch still here? I blocked him, just like I blocked all his other identities. If his hot Asian wife becomes a member, I'll block her.
That will really teach me a lesson won’t it now, back to the topic Ben presented proof that the President was right and you liberals are so brainwashed by your media you can't accept the truth if it jumped out at you.

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:29 am

What’s interesting about Saturdays conversation is the fact that everyone is questioning Trumps mental state when everyone and that includes you M.W. should be questioning your own, to actually bring up masturbation in a political forum you all are showing your true mental illnesses.

F-Squared

Post by F-Squared » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:30 pm

Why is this thread in DBS?

Edit: Jeff, I think your posts are glitching. MW might need to look into this. Unless you put it here intentionally which I don't know why you would because that's not the point of DBS.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic