Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Shutdowns And Control Of Internet To Suppress Dissent And Control The Populace

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Jeff Dugan

Re: Shutdowns And Control Of Internet To Suppress Dissent And Control The Populace

Post by Jeff Dugan » Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:25 pm

All this is true everything that I have read on economic collapse involves the shutdown of the internet as one of the possibilities along with banks the government and so on, this very well could happen in the USA. and within the next 5 years probably sooner than later.

Jeff Dugan

Re: Shutdowns And Control Of Internet To Suppress Dissent And Control The Populace

Post by Jeff Dugan » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:48 pm

That’s correct the government controls the media that’s the first thing that will happen than with the banks closed and the internet not functioning people will break into our houses for a loaf of bread and will even kill for it, interesting times are ahead my brother and also all utilities will be shutdown this is what a total economic collapse of our country will entail. Meanwhile this country’s debt just keeps on getting larger 22 trillion dollars is what the latest number is and even though I’m a very right wing republican this is not good for our President to keep adding to the debt. We will have an economic crisis in this country will it be bad worse than 2008, I hope to God no.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic