Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Which Metro Detroit cities are declining and which are improving?

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Jeff Dugan

Re: Which Metro Detroit cities are declining and which are improving?

Post by Jeff Dugan » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:33 pm

Splouge wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:46 pm
SixPlusOne wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:34 pm
What does this have to do with Michigan Radio and TV?
Nothing, but neither does the thread about the Marysville city council candidate.
OK!
Last edited by Jeff Dugan on Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:18 pm

Crime is moving into all suburban cities that border Detroit and beyond I'm in Shelby Township and it's not getting better but worse just in my neighborhood we had 12 break ins and my hood used to be a place that you could leave the doors of your house unlocked but not anymore.

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:21 am

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:12 am
The board's racist wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:18 pm
Hamtramck is heavily "ethnic". Immigration has resulted in a higher population/tax base. It went from 18k to 23k people and the ethnic community is slowly buying and repopulating old buildings for things like halal food centers. Also, hipster/starving artist/musician types are moving in due to dirt cheap rent and proximity to bars. Yeah, it looks like crap. But new demographics are pumping new life into it and successfully reversed population decline. The old polish families leaving or dying off really put the place in jeopardy and right now there is a sign of new life.
I hate to break it to you, but America is more "ethnic" than it is white male racist these days. It's time to panic, Detroit is running out of White Flight suburbs.
---

I've been doing some research lately... the trend of young people moving from rural to urban keeps growing everywhere in the US except the Detro metro. Even Cleveland is going twice as fast as Detroit. IMO immigrant migration is the best chance Detroit has to grow and renew.
The as you quote " boards racist" is correct in what he's stating and as far as your research goes it sucks is that all you do is silly meaningless research.

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:44 am

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:22 am
TC the bully seems to think all "white males" are "racists", though he himself appears to be white ( unless he can prove otherwise).

I now have to think hes a troll.

And actually, I was implying that immigration is working in the citys favor because it has brought in a successful population increase and new businesses. Ditto with Dearborn. Dearborn was never really declining but heavy middle-eastern immigration probably helped prevent that from happenning. So if he is implying racism in my post than he is lying again.
I've always thought TC was a troll my research shows he's probably the oldest troll on the buzzboard.

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:20 am

TC Talks is very well hated on this board, I never cared much for him myself. Most of his content on the board lately has been spam.

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:05 pm

Zip it TC Talks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic