Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Sick of those Animal Abuse Commercials

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Jeff Dugan

Re: Sick of those Animal Abuse Commercials

Post by Jeff Dugan » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:38 pm

I’m not sick of them people need to be aware, and they truly need the money for surgery, medical and food expenses and to stop the abuse of defenseless dogs and cats that are abused every day in this country, so bring on the charity commercials the more the better for the cause.

Jeff Dugan

Re: Sick of those Animal Abuse Commercials

Post by Jeff Dugan » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:17 pm

TheForce wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:49 am
Enough already of these several minute long commercials for animal abuse and things like St. Jude.... for only pennies a day...c'mon! These ads begging for money is beyond ridiculous! Those animal abuse commercials are so annoying that I turn the channel. Who wants to see suffering animals on TV? NOT ME! For as much as these ads are shown, the stations airing them must be making a shitload of money. I would not allow such garbage on TV.
Are you miserable just today or is this an everyday thing.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic