Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nomination: zzand

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
F-Squared

Nomination: zzand

Post by F-Squared » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:29 pm

No need to be an asshole. I was having a respectful discussion in a thread here and you had to get snappy with your replies. Have some goddamn respect for other people on this forum who treat you with respect. I try to be nice and be polite to everyone on this board but your snarky replies crossed the line and frankly I won't tolerate them anymore. How hard is it to just be nice?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited by F-Squared on Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

TC Talks

Re: Nomination: zzand

Post by TC Talks » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:37 pm

If it was in Political Pot, all gloves are off...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

F-Squared

Post by F-Squared » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:44 pm

TC Talks wrote:If it was in Political Pot, all gloves are off...
Nope, it was right here in the Douche Bag Repository. I avoid the Political Pot at all costs.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:20 am

Getting schooled does not equal being snappy. Thread fail.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

F-Squared

Post by F-Squared » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:33 am

audiophile wrote:Getting schooled does not equal being snappy. Thread fail.
He literally ignored what I said and told me I had nothing even though there was one I mentioned prior, plus he kept trying to say I was bending the meaning of racism, of which I never even said. Look up the definition of racism in a dictionary. That's what it is, no exceptions.

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:49 am

F-Squared wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:33 am
audiophile wrote:Getting schooled does not equal being snappy. Thread fail.
He literally ignored what I said and told me I had nothing even though there was one I mentioned prior, plus he kept trying to say I was bending the meaning of racism, of which I never even said. Look up the definition of racism in a dictionary. That's what it is, no exceptions.

I nominate both you Douche bags, when did they allow children on The Buzzboard.
Last edited by Jeff Dugan on Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:10 am

What a crybaby wa wa wa go suck on your bottle!

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:07 pm

Hey Dugan, How many usernames have you had? How many times have said goodbye to only return? and you name call others?....as for not liking my attitude, look at the name of this area of the board, gloves are not even thought of if you post here....Life is hard F-Squared, wear a fucking helmet.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:00 pm

F Squared and Jeff Dugan are both that same idiot who got thrown out over and over?

Well that's the problem...

ZZand may be a dick, but we can't tollerate idiots.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

F-Squared

Post by F-Squared » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:56 pm

TC Talks wrote:F Squared and Jeff Dugan are both that same idiot who got thrown out over and over?

Well that's the problem...

ZZand may be a dick, but we can't tollerate idiots.
I think you're thinking of someone else because I joined the board on this account. I didn't get kicked out previously.

F-Squared

Post by F-Squared » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:04 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:What a crybaby wa wa wa go suck on your bottle!
How immature. Yet you call me the baby.

F-Squared

Post by F-Squared » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:07 pm

I'm going to close this thread. It's turning into a harassment war.

Edit: Never mind, turns out I can't even do that for some reason. Isn't thread closing a feature that's to be expected on forums like this?

Calvert DeForest

Post by Calvert DeForest » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:21 am

F-Squared wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:07 pm

Edit: Never mind, turns out I can't even do that for some reason. Isn't thread closing a feature that's to be expected on forums like this?

When you pay the bills associated with hosting and operating a forum such as this, you can mold things according to your own expectations. M.W. hosts this space and extends the courtesy to post here at no expense to us, provided we follow some common-sense guidelines. Anyone who doesn't care for the setup is always free to search for a forum that meets their expectations, or start their own forum at their own expense. Then they can set their own options.

That's not harassment. It's just the way it works.

Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

F-Squared

Post by F-Squared » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:02 pm

Calvert DeForest wrote:
F-Squared wrote:

When you pay the bills associated with hosting and operating a forum such as this, you can mold things according to your own expectations. M.W. hosts this space and extends the courtesy to post here at no expense to us, provided we follow some common-sense guidelines. Anyone who doesn't care for the setup is always free to search for a forum that meets their expectations, or start their own forum at their own expense. Then they can set their own options.

I never said it was harassment. Yeah MW could set it up if he wanted to. This definitely isn't a deal breaker for me, it just pisses me off a tiny bit that the feature isn't there. So I'll keep using this forum, but thank you.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:05 am

F-Squared wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:02 pm
Calvert DeForest wrote:
F-Squared wrote:

I never said it was harassment. Yeah MW could set it up if he wanted to. This definitely isn't a deal breaker for me, it just pisses me off a tiny bit that the feature isn't there. So I'll keep using this forum, but thank you.

Ok.....sure

Post by F-Squared » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:07 pm

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic