Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nomination: Any and All Racists

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
zzand

Re: Nomination: Any and All Racists

Post by zzand » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:55 am

Free speech is just that, whether you like it or not. Trying to stifle it is as bad as the racist speech is.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:21 pm

F-Squared wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:00 pm

Yes, that's the definition of racism. Webster's English Dictionary says so, so it's true, and that's what I believe it is.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
OK, so by that definition, show me the people on this board that are racist. Show me, as many contend, instances where Donald T RUmp is racist.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

F-Squared

Post by F-Squared » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:05 pm

Bryce wrote:
F-Squared wrote:

Yes, that's the definition of racism. Webster's English Dictionary says so, so it's true, and that's what I believe it is.

OK, so by that definition, show me the people on this board that are racist. Show me, as many contend, instances where Donald T RUmp is racist.
When did I say anything about Donald Trump? You're trying to politicize this topic.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:11 am

Actually you did by calling people racist. Now how about answering the question Bryce posed

F-Squared

Post by F-Squared » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:03 am

zzand wrote:Actually you did by calling people racist. Now how about answering the question Bryce posed
Actually, no. I'm talking about on this board only, not on a broad nationwide scale. Stop trying to turn this into a discussion that isn't what it really is. Racism on a nationwide scale is a whole other story.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:03 pm

Again, quit dodging Bryce, who on this board is a racist? I have encountered none.

F-Squared

Post by F-Squared » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:11 pm

zzand wrote:Again, quit dodging Bryce, who on this board is a racist? I have encountered none.
I will answer Bryce's question regarding people on this board. What he's trying to do is make this an issue regarding the whole nation, bringing the president into this, which I am not talking about. I am busy at the moment so I will answer his question regarding racism *on this board* in approximately an hour and a half.

F-Squared

Post by F-Squared » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:42 pm

Bryce wrote:
F-Squared wrote:

Okay so, mind you, it's been a while since I began this thread, so I don't remember who I had in mind when posting this, but I'm positive the person with the username, "iloveblackpeople" counts, especially due to the sarcastic username.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:39 pm

hahahaha.....you got nothing....

F-Squared

Post by F-Squared » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:27 pm

zzand wrote:hahahaha.....you got nothing....

F-Squared wrote:
Okay so, mind you, it's been a while since I began this thread, so I don't remember who I had in mind when posting this, but I'm positive the person with the username, "iloveblackpeople" counts, especially due to the sarcastic username.
Then what's this? And you have to remember I made this thread over a month ago so how am I supposed to remember? I know there was another one with some guy with a really long username and a lot of numbers. That being said, because it's long, I don't remember it, but I'm sure you'll be able to tell when you see it.

Edit: I figured out who I was trying to refer to. borderboy653659200

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic