Registrations in the queue through August 2 at 8:45a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nomination: lovinlife101

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
hanson
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by hanson » Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:29 pm

I stop back in every few weeks to see if that asshole lovinlife101 has been removed....I'll be back next year


Piss on you, I'm voting for Joe Biden!!!
© 2020 Hanson Global Inc. Assembled in U.S.A. By reading this content you accept our terms of use and waive all rights.

lovinlife101
Posts: 4989
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:25 am

hanson wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:29 pm
I stop back in every few weeks to see if that asshole lovinlife101 has been removed....I'll be back next year
I’ll ever give up on you!



User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 444
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by TeddyBear » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:07 am

Ronaldski wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:24 pm
One thing that is apparent, the a-hole doesn't derail any of metalheads posts, ever notice?

Was nice NOT to have the douchebag LL101 around for several days last week wasn't it?

METALHEAD DO YOUR JOB AND THE REST OF US A FAVOR AND BAN THE DOUCHEBAG LL101 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :evil:
Won't happen. Been saying this same exact thing long ago.. and very publically. I had to block "it." But be careful, you will call "it" the wrong gender, which is called "misgender," which LL101 never ever used. Kinda like us calling carts "the blue 8 tracks."


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

lovinlife101
Posts: 4989
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:26 am

TeddyBear wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:07 am
Ronaldski wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:24 pm
One thing that is apparent, the a-hole doesn't derail any of metalheads posts, ever notice?

Was nice NOT to have the douchebag LL101 around for several days last week wasn't it?

METALHEAD DO YOUR JOB AND THE REST OF US A FAVOR AND BAN THE DOUCHEBAG LL101 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :evil:
Won't happen. Been saying this same exact thing long ago.. and very publically. I had to block "it." But be careful, you will call "it" the wrong gender, which is called "misgender," which LL101 never ever used. Kinda like us calling carts "the blue 8 tracks."
T-Bag! Welcome back!!!!

Glad you took time out of your lispy radio show to say hi to us!



MisterT
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:44 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by MisterT » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:20 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:26 am
TeddyBear wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:07 am
Ronaldski wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:24 pm
One thing that is apparent, the a-hole doesn't derail any of metalheads posts, ever notice?

Was nice NOT to have the douchebag LL101 around for several days last week wasn't it?

METALHEAD DO YOUR JOB AND THE REST OF US A FAVOR AND BAN THE DOUCHEBAG LL101 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :evil:
Won't happen. Been saying this same exact thing long ago.. and very publically. I had to block "it." But be careful, you will call "it" the wrong gender, which is called "misgender," which LL101 never ever used. Kinda like us calling carts "the blue 8 tracks."
T-Bag! Welcome back!!!!

Glad you took time out of your lispy radio show to say hi to us!
OOP! Another gay bash! The gift that keeps giving! Make sure to follow lovinlifes posts for the latest gay attacks! He/she tends to be fascinated by this topic.



lovinlife101
Posts: 4989
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:56 pm

MisterT wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:20 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:26 am
TeddyBear wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:07 am
Ronaldski wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:24 pm
One thing that is apparent, the a-hole doesn't derail any of metalheads posts, ever notice?

Was nice NOT to have the douchebag LL101 around for several days last week wasn't it?

METALHEAD DO YOUR JOB AND THE REST OF US A FAVOR AND BAN THE DOUCHEBAG LL101 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :evil:
Won't happen. Been saying this same exact thing long ago.. and very publically. I had to block "it." But be careful, you will call "it" the wrong gender, which is called "misgender," which LL101 never ever used. Kinda like us calling carts "the blue 8 tracks."
T-Bag! Welcome back!!!!

Glad you took time out of your lispy radio show to say hi to us!
OOP! Another gay bash! The gift that keeps giving! Make sure to follow lovinlifes posts for the latest gay attacks! He/she tends to be fascinated by this topic.
Why not attack GLAAD? That organization writes about gays more than I do! Oh, and the NAACP has some kind of perverted fascination with black people.



MisterT
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:44 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by MisterT » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:05 pm

Your weak attempt at a comeback, that you've already tried before legitimately does not make any sense. Like, I can't even try to respond to it lol.



lovinlife101
Posts: 4989
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:40 am

MisterT wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:05 pm
Your weak attempt at a comeback, that you've already tried before legitimately does not make any sense. Like, I can't even try to respond to it lol.
Your argument is “This person posts a lot about a certain topic! They must be obsessed with it!”

Me, GLAAD, ABC News, Grindr, what’s the difference?



TC Shuts Up
Posts: 1099
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:08 pm

Grindr is the application that did in Kevin Bacon. Why would anyone be desperate enough to hook up with strangers? It would be safer to use options that don't involve others. Heterosexuals also have to be wary for applications like Tinder. Not just women, but heterosexual men can get beat up and robbed by a jealous partner or "manager". It's a personal security issue, not just a LGBTQ issue. But people have to be called out and warned.

I don't think LL101's posts are anything but political opinion, which is presently protected speech under the US Constitution. Are you saying that people with different opinions should be silenced? Then you should go live in a Communist country with people who think like you.


Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 444
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by TeddyBear » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:36 pm

MisterT wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:20 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:26 am
T-Bag! Welcome back!!!!

Glad you took time out of your lispy radio show to say hi to us!
OOP! Another gay bash! The gift that keeps giving! Make sure to follow lovinlifes posts for the latest gay attacks! He/she tends to be fascinated by this topic.
That's "it's" identity. Gay man crossdressing.... as someone else said... makes "it" obsessed. Remember, "it" will not say "it's" gender. Only that everyone is calling "it" by the wrong gender, which was never even confronted or defined... rather ignored. Guys who crossdress ALWAYS act like LL101 does. They never EVER follow rules and dog everyone else. No explanation needed, it's as obvious as Rosie O'Donnell was gay, before she came out. We don't have to meet "it" to see that. Watch the arguing about it, as I hit another nail on the head.... Harvey's passing, Jeff quitting K100.... been on target.


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

Radio Sucks
Posts: 477
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 4:48 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by Radio Sucks » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:45 am

I’ve had to block this douchbag. You are entitled to any opinion you want, but you are not entitled to be rude, obnoxious, lewd and disrespectful. I’m glad I can just make him/her/it go away.



User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 444
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by TeddyBear » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:39 am

Radio Sucks wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:45 am
I’ve had to block this douchbag. You are entitled to any opinion you want, but you are not entitled to be rude, obnoxious, lewd and disrespectful. I’m glad I can just make him/her/it go away.
Yep... did the same. However, the flaws are that you see "it's" quotes, when others quote "it," along with getting notifications when "it" quotes you. MW needs to fix those flaws.


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

lovinlife101
Posts: 4989
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:26 pm

Radio Sucks wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:45 am
I’ve had to block this douchbag. You are entitled to any opinion you want, but you are not entitled to be rude, obnoxious, lewd and disrespectful. I’m glad I can just make him/her/it go away.
Actually, yes, I AM “entitled to be rude, obnoxious, lewd, and disrespectful.” Free speech protects the unpopular speech, not the kind you like.

You have every right to be a bully, too!



lovinlife101
Posts: 4989
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:28 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:36 pm
MisterT wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:20 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:26 am
T-Bag! Welcome back!!!!

Glad you took time out of your lispy radio show to say hi to us!
OOP! Another gay bash! The gift that keeps giving! Make sure to follow lovinlifes posts for the latest gay attacks! He/she tends to be fascinated by this topic.
That's "it's" identity. Gay man crossdressing.... as someone else said... makes "it" obsessed. Remember, "it" will not say "it's" gender. Only that everyone is calling "it" by the wrong gender, which was never even confronted or defined... rather ignored. Guys who crossdress ALWAYS act like LL101 does. They never EVER follow rules and dog everyone else. No explanation needed, it's as obvious as Rosie O'Donnell was gay, before she came out. We don't have to meet "it" to see that. Watch the arguing about it, as I hit another nail on the head.... Harvey's passing, Jeff quitting K100.... been on target.
Well you’ve got me all figured out, right?

Tell me. How does one “cross dress”? Is a t-shirt male or female? Is a pair of pants male or female? Do you think kilts are only for men?

What items of clothing are not “cross dressing” for male or female?



User avatar
TeddyBear
Posts: 444
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by TeddyBear » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:27 pm

I see 2 blocked messages, and got notified that "it" had quoted me. My guess is that "it," the gay male who cross dresses is proving me spot on... and has no permanent info to offer. Yep, the blocked messages will stay blocked. Told y'all "it" would argue. I see how those in my own community act, since I am older. Seen the tricks for years now.


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic