Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nomination: lovinlife101

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
stopnswop2

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by stopnswop2 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:21 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:39 am
I see Negative Nelly tried to post again. I'm not opening up his post. But according to my notifications, he quoted me. Once again, trying to egg somebody on, to be the victim.
As always, he proves my point. He will keep proving it over and over, not just with me. Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe it.

stopnswop2 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:42 am
He is purposely trying to trigger me by saying he is a tranny, because I said it was a mental illness and shouldn't have special rights.
FYI, being a "trap" or a "tranny" is not being in the LGBTQAI spectrum. Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans (changing sex organs and hormones), Queer/Questioning, Allies (straight friends), Intersex (hermaphrodite). Cross dresser/tranny, with no intention of changing sexes, is not in there. That's usually done in ones own home behind closed doors...usually with lacey things and with a man, "romantically." Therefore, it's not in our civil rights movement, no matter what LL101 says. But then again, he had not proved he is LGBTQAI in the first place.

His hitting on you was inappropriate. I figure that's partly why he said he was a tranny. Craigslist and Grindr are best for that proclamation... but again, he does not prove he even is LGBTQAI by using those places instead of here.

BTW, if he acted anything like he does here at 5 & 25, I can clearly see why he was let go.
He didn't hit on me. I hit on him a couple times.

Oh and his reply to you said you called him the wrong gender and stalk him. Lol.

Music is my life.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:23 pm

Cool to hear you are LGBT+ also.
I felt alone on here

Music is my life.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:27 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:21 pm
Oh and his reply to you said you called him the wrong gender and stalk him. Lol.
It's called "misgendering." Don't you find it odd that someone who claims they are LGBTQAI cannot use the term "misgender?" "Calling me by the wrong gender" proves he is not in the spectrum of LGBTQAI. He's clearly a pretender.

As for the stalking, he would've "Foed" me, if he actually were serious. That or got a PO from his local county court. So far, neither of those. Like I said, pretender.

Also, I am proudly LGBTQAI. With my volunteer work helping LGBTQAI folks gain and maintain rights, I have to be out and proud. But, sometimes, "down their throat" creates enemies. LL101 does not get this. That's why he is the douchiest.

Chris1980

Post by Chris1980 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:50 am

stopnswop2 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:23 pm
Cool to hear you are LGBT+ also.
I felt alone on here
I am too. I know there are some posters here who like to try to make us feel unwelcome. Just do you and let the haters screw themselves. I know that's easier said than done sometimes but hopefully this makes you feel less alone.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:38 am

Noticing a common theme Here. The actual LGBTQAI people AREN'T harping on their sexuality or gender. The Pretenders ARE harping on their supposed sexuality and gender. The pretenders are also attacking others for their sexuality and genders, which they are allowed to be. Then they play victim. Doth protest too much- Shakespeare.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:36 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:38 am
Noticing a common theme Here. The actual LGBTQAI people AREN'T harping on their sexuality or gender. The Pretenders ARE harping on their supposed sexuality and gender. The pretenders are also attacking others for their sexuality and genders, which they are allowed to be. Then they play victim. Doth protest too much- Shakespeare.
Oh, Teddy, you’re so easy to play with. See how much LGBTQIA+ love has been generated here? And who brought it together? Me. I used a negative post to produce positivity, and I used you to do it. How cute that you don’t even realize that. Despite your constant calls for me to reveal my gender, despite your attempts to exclude me, it only produced more content for me and my mission of love. And to think, you still pretend that you’re ignoring my posts, you’re fooling nobody.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:44 am

Now he is stalking me. Hanging on my every word. Go figure. Doth protest too much. I think he's in love with me, but too wussy to say it. That's why he refuses to "foe" me. I would love to throw up in his mouth, when he French kisses me. Knowing LL101, he'd probably swallow it, like a bird swallows its first dinner from it's mother... or the baby batter he was rewarded, last night, from his craigslist ad.

Remember 101...If you stop, I stop. Keep going, I keep going, til we BOTH get kicked out. I figure you'll keep in drama and keep stalking me. You can always prove all of us wrong and stop being drama and stop stalking. But you feed on that stuff, just like baby juice.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:26 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:44 am
Now he is stalking me. Hanging on my every word. Go figure. Doth protest too much. I think he's in love with me, but too wussy to say it. That's why he refuses to "foe" me. I would love to throw up in his mouth, when he French kisses me. Knowing LL101, he'd probably swallow it, like a bird swallows its first dinner from it's mother... or the baby batter he was rewarded, last night, from his craigslist ad.

Remember 101...If you stop, I stop. Keep going, I keep going, til we BOTH get kicked out. I figure you'll keep in drama and keep stalking me. You can always prove all of us wrong and stop being drama and stop stalking. But you feed on that stuff, just like baby juice.
Oh, whatever am I going to do? I have a mean TeddyBear angry with me! What’s he going to do? Give me a hug? NOOOOO! NOT THAT!!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!!!!

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:21 pm

Makes me want to cry 😭.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:38 am

Part of the problem is that MW does not want to do anything about this. He's been emailed and received reports on off-topic banter, as the rules state that he should be kicked off here. The rules have been posted over a month. Also, somebody in another thread pointed out that he just wants to bully anybody and everybody. It's not okay to make fun of his gender... or "call him the wrong gender", but it's okay for him to make fun of everybody else's gender and thinking. That sounds like a bully to me. I'm surprised MW is being so passive on this issue. Never took MW as a passive guy before.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:21 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:38 am
Part of the problem is that MW does not want to do anything about this. He's been emailed and received reports on off-topic banter, as the rules state that he should be kicked off here. The rules have been posted over a month. Also, somebody in another thread pointed out that he just wants to bully anybody and everybody. It's not okay to make fun of his gender... or "call him the wrong gender", but it's okay for him to make fun of everybody else's gender and thinking. That sounds like a bully to me. I'm surprised MW is being so passive on this issue. Never took MW as a passive guy before.
Blaming others has made you bitter. Rather than blaming others and trying to get people to do what you want them to do, take responsibility for your own actions, listen to others, don’t try to silence others, seek truth and happiness.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:25 pm

whatever you say, your douchiness! I thank God I can't see you, till somebody quotes you. Like I said, stop stalking me.

You said in other threads, that people are stalking you... but all you do is stalk them. Just like the lover who accuses the other of cheating...

Amazing how you've done EVERYTHING negative that you claim others do to you. You complain about it, then say "it's your right." How long have you been off your Bipolar meds? I am being very serious. You clearly are way too manic. You seem to cycle very quickly. Yes, I am qualified to say this. Denying you are too manic is futile. We all can see it. That's the reason for your douche nomination.
Get back on your meds and people might like you again. Not all though. You have burned allot of bridges here on Buzzboard.

Side note: 11 more replies and this thread will be the most replied thread of the Douchebag Repository. The funny thing is that just about half of the replies are from the nominee, swiftly and bravely showing us why he is nominated. "Nomination: Vic Doucette" has more, at this point, with 65 replies.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:17 pm

Flint/Tri-Cities > Bill Harris Retiring > Page 10:

viewtopic.php?t=47347&start=135
TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:04 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:54 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:19 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:13 pm
TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:02 pm
"Ding dong the troll is dead" is not a threat to you, if your real name, the "you" or "him" words were used, or your screen handle on here was not used. Still, no death threats.

By the way, you still had not used the term "misgender" for calling you the wrong gender, as shown in your last quote.
I feel bad for you. Your eyesight is so poor, it must be difficult to find your lovers’ false teeth.
At least I have 2 lovers! You, clearly none!
At least I had a mom and dad. All you have are two dads and a chemistry set.
Yep, you're clearly LGBTQAI! That statement alone shows you're not! You just contradicted everything you said about being LGBTQAI, LGBTQ+, being a gay male and being a tranny. Let's not forget that you are also contradicting your "gay" topics in Political Potpouri, just by making fun of someone possibly having 2 dads.
I have 2 dads and a chemistry set. What a douchey thing to say, if he is really LGBTQAI, which I always doubted. This statement proves he's a fake- a pretender, once again.

I also must point out, you aren't openly gay when you have 2 dads. It doesn't work that way. Even Archie Bunker knew that. Why can't this douche??

Also, what's the chemistry set for? It's not for fertility. I never heard of invetro using a chemistry set... But I have heard of whackos using a Turkey baster.

That's as ignorant and douchey as gays recruiting. How 1959 of him!

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:40 am

Another gem to note-
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:35 pm
Give one shred of evidence that I ever worked in broadcasting or that I’m who you think I am and I’ll stop posting on here.

I’ll save you the time. You can’t provide any evidence because I’ve never worked in broadcasting and I’m not who you think I am.

Keep trying, Skippy!
If you were never in broadcasting, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON A BROADCASTING BOARD????? That is, besides causing trouble for everyone???? :red

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:26 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:40 am
Another gem to note-
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:35 pm
Give one shred of evidence that I ever worked in broadcasting or that I’m who you think I am and I’ll stop posting on here.

I’ll save you the time. You can’t provide any evidence because I’ve never worked in broadcasting and I’m not who you think I am.

Keep trying, Skippy!
If you were never in broadcasting, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON A BROADCASTING BOARD????? That is, besides causing trouble for everyone???? :red
Wait. There are people who enjoy classical music without ever playing an instrument themselves?! HERESY! BURN THEM AT THE STAKE!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic