Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nomination: lovinlife101

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:47 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:27 pm
I see 2 blocked messages, and got notified that "it" had quoted me. My guess is that "it," the gay male who cross dresses is proving me spot on... and has no permanent info to offer. Yep, the blocked messages will stay blocked. Told y'all "it" would argue. I see how those in my own community act, since I am older. Seen the tricks for years now.
You may hate cross dressers, but you’ll see one soon on Sesame Street! Billy Porter! Suck it!

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:37 am

"It's" still blocked and will remain. I'm now guessing that "it" is bashing. Nothing important to offer, as usual. Must be why "it" is upset. NOT MY PROBLEM.

Says allot about "it," when "it" trolls "it's" own Douchebag Suppository nomination. "It" doesn't even defend "itself."

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:46 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:37 am
"It's" still blocked and will remain. I'm now guessing that "it" is bashing. Nothing important to offer, as usual. Must be why "it" is upset. NOT MY PROBLEM.

Says allot about "it," when "it" trolls "it's" own Douchebag Suppository nomination. "It" doesn't even defend "itself."
Nope! You’re the one bashing cross dressers!

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:00 am

Yep, another gay male cross dresser creating more drama and being the victim. "It" did it again. Still blocked, but I got notified "it" quoted me. Maybe some Tegretol may help, as "it's" symptoms mimic Bi-Polar I. Maybe time to call "it's" Psychiatric Dr, because "it" has been way too out of control at least for 2 years.

Hint to "it"/LL101: Drama = No friends, no respect, along with getting blocked. Your MRDD ass needs to learn this.

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:23 am

Lol, TeddyBear. Don't worry. If lovinlife blocked you, that just means that he could not take all the truth you were serving and he had to hide it because he's a pathetic troll living in his mom's basement.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:10 pm

MisterT wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:23 am
Lol, TeddyBear. Don't worry. If lovinlife blocked you, that just means that he could not take all the truth you were serving and he had to hide it because he's a pathetic troll living in his mom's basement.
“Quit your jibber jabber!”

:rollin :rollin :rollin

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:10 pm

lovin:

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:25 pm

MisterT wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:10 pm
lovin:
You misrepresented.

You’re not yellow. You’re black.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:55 pm

MisterT wrote:
Not worried about "it" blocking me. But to those up to no good, the truth hurts. I tend to hurt quite a few MRDD's and Bi-Polar 1's... But I'm cool with that.

FYI, I call "it" "it" because the animal has no respect for anyone, other than those who ki$$ "it's" a$$. Therefore, the negative person never will EARN my respect as any kind of person, no matter what gender, race, group, etc. I see too many cross dressers being nothing but drama. I avoid dramatic and mentally unhealthy people. This Douchebag Suppository nomination, proves my point. It confirms my point on how nasty "it" is to everyone and their own thoughts, that do not conform to "it's." So far, "it" has not shown "it" even is human or humane.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:48 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:55 pm
MisterT wrote:
Not worried about "it" blocking me. But to those up to no good, the truth hurts. I tend to hurt quite a few MRDD's and Bi-Polar 1's... But I'm cool with that.

FYI, I call "it" "it" because the animal has no respect for anyone, other than those who ki$$ "it's" a$$. Therefore, the negative person never will EARN my respect as any kind of person, no matter what gender, race, group, etc. I see too many cross dressers being nothing but drama. I avoid dramatic and mentally unhealthy people. This Douchebag Suppository nomination, proves my point. It confirms my point on how nasty "it" is to everyone and their own thoughts, that do not conform to "it's." So far, "it" has not shown "it" even is human or humane.
T-Bag Teddy, you going to blast Billy Porter for cross-dressing? You’re a disgrace.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:36 pm

By the way... being gender fluid is not the same thing as crossdressing for a 10 minute date. Note the difference. Gender fluids follow rules well. Crossdressers kvetch, demean, disrespect, become victims, act all drama... yep, same thing we see in the Flint-Sag forums and PP too. No names need mentioning. Your clue is the "it" who responds to every single post in this suppository nomination.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:53 am

TeddyBear wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:36 pm
By the way... being gender fluid is not the same thing as crossdressing for a 10 minute date. Note the difference. Gender fluids follow rules well. Crossdressers kvetch, demean, disrespect, become victims, act all drama... yep, same thing we see in the Flint-Sag forums and PP too. No names need mentioning. Your clue is the "it" who responds to every single post in this suppository nomination.
TBagTeddy: “I have blocked someone and refuse to interact with them. I respond specifically to what they write, but they are still blocked and I will never engage.”

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:56 pm

Yo "it,".... I never said anything like what you claim. So Buford.... get my name right also! If I offend you that bad... you need to block and stop being cross dresser drama! Get a life! Stop being a loser! Nobody even likes you on here.

You keep replying, showing me I am right on target with what I say. Think before you reply or quote. You give so much away about yourself on here.

Also, you are so low to take pot shots at folks who block you, thinking they will not find out. Time to stop being trash and grow up.... got it Buford?

You never will get my respect, til I see and hear you respect others, including myself.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:52 am

TeddyBear wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:56 pm
Yo "it,".... I never said anything like what you claim. So Buford.... get my name right also! If I offend you that bad... you need to block and stop being cross dresser drama! Get a life! Stop being a loser! Nobody even likes you on here.

You keep replying, showing me I am right on target with what I say. Think before you reply or quote. You give so much away about yourself on here.

Also, you are so low to take pot shots at folks who block you, thinking they will not find out. Time to stop being trash and grow up.... got it Buford?

You never will get my respect, til I see and hear you respect others, including myself.
TBagTeddy: (fingers in ears) “La la la, I can’t hear you! I blocked you and refuse to read your posts, yet somehow I’m able to respond specifically to everything you said! But blocked! YOU’RE STILL BLOCKED!!! BLOCKED I TELLS YA!!!”

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:09 pm

Yep, right on target! My diagnosis is spot on! Kvetch kvetch kvetch. Buford, the cross dresser is now "Kvetchy Kevin." Oy!

Happy Valentines Buford. Hope Grindr and Craigslist are good to you tonight. Maybe wear the dark blush and black Teddy. Maybe your 5 minute date will respect you more than me.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic