Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

“Anti-abortion rights advocates”

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: “Anti-abortion rights advocates”

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:15 pm

screen glare wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:30 pm
That would be YOU, LL101. And your like-minded, ignorant, control freak friends.

Kind of like the anti-LGBT+ conversion therapy proponents. Just good-hearted guides - trying to save mistaken and forsaken souls.
They could chose to honor those not like them. But they’d rather intervene, butt in, and try to remake others into their own “correct” image.

Ignore away, Skippy PB. And lay out your realistic stop abortion plan for all American females. And don't forget the details.
Me: “Slavery is wrong.”

screen glare: “Get the f-ck off the plantation, control freak! It’s private property! You should honor slave owners! What did they ever do to you?!”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:21 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:26 pm
Can't use logic to debate with a idiot.

Can fix a lot of things, but ya can't fix stupid.
It’s worth the effort with you and screen glare.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:43 am

screen glare wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:56 am
I support the right to chose abortion.
And there we have it, folks. screen glare said it and now has to own it.

The “right” to murder. The support of the powerful to kill the weaker.

The distractions of minuscule statistics of “life of the mother,” incest, rape, etc., are just that. The ignorant argument of “Well, you can’t stop it entirely so don’t try.” Imagine if people supported that argument for anything we find abhorrent today: slavery, pedophilia, theft, Nickleback, Ohio.

People like screen glare don’t see people as equal and life as being valuable for all persons. He sees the killing of people with special needs something to celebrate. He sees the mass killing of girls in China a monument to human innovation through “legal, safe” killing. He sees a child burned with acid, dismembered, decapitated, and destroyed as “progress.” He sees a child on the date of their birth, pulled out legs first, cut on the back of its neck, it’s brains sucked out, and thrown in a dumpster, as a “right of the mother.” Sickening.

Then you have the ignorant, “Derp, it’s the woman’s body!” Nope. Distinct DNA, sometimes a different sex, a different person. Not her. “But the child is dependent on the mother, so she should be about to kill it.” Nope. That argument doesn’t hold up on this side of the uterus and should not inside either.

screen glare sees Planned Parenthood setting up abortion clinics in mostly urban areas, killing mostly minority youth as a good thing.

screen glare worships Moloch, the god that requires child sacrifice. There is no other explanation for this evil.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:10 pm

screen glare wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:56 am
I support the freedom and right of every female to chose to carry and deliver, or abort.

I support the responsibility to use effective contraception each and every time one has sex - both males and females - unless the female consents to pregnancy.

I support the freedom and right of the female to use the so-called morning after pill as an abortive device in case she believes contraception has failed.

I support age-effective classroom sex education in school taught by well trained, certified teachers.

I support legal adoption.

A majority of Americans want abortion to remain legal.

LL101 is in control - of his/her own free will choices. And not those of others.

Legal or not - abortion will always be accomplished by females who are determined/desperate. A never-ending reality which many can’t face.
“Safe.” I’m sure you believe that. It’s ignorant. Where on earth is something “safe” that results 100% in death? Oh, that’s right, abortion.

And “legal.” Slavery, gas chambers, and all kinds of other abominations were “legal” at the time. You base your morality on government’s decision. Ignorance!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic