Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Someone With A Good Set Of Pipes???

Are you a broadcaster, print media or electronic media company looking to hire? Do you have production or creative services to offer? Are you an engineer or techie looking to buy or sell equipment? If the answer to any of the questions is "Yes," let the Buzzboard audience know about it here!
Bryce

Someone With A Good Set Of Pipes???

Post by Bryce » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:33 pm

I just purchased new video editing software. While finding my way around and practicing with it, I produced a social media spot for one of the Dog Rescues I do volunteer work for. It works nicely stand alone with the music track and text but a good voice-over track would take it over the top.

I'll pay twice what I'm making on it. :razz

Consider it your good deed for the week.

Thanks for thinking about it.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Re: Someone With A Good Set Of Pipes???

Post by Bryce » Thu May 21, 2020 5:15 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:33 pm
I just purchased new video editing software. While finding my way around and practicing with it, I produced a social media spot for one of the Dog Rescues I do volunteer work for. It works nicely stand alone with the music track and text but a good voice-over track would take it over the top.

I'll pay twice what I'm making on it. :razz

Consider it your good deed for the week.

Thanks for thinking about it.
Well then.

So I guess I'm doing a DIY project. Got my new USB studio setup today. Although the pipes aren't what they were 25 years ago, they'll suffice.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic