Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

March PPM's

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
BFSEsq

Re: March PPM's

Post by BFSEsq » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:22 pm

Ok, I see your point about 98.7 not really being that much like 89X, MW. That's all true. I checked out that 107.3 Cleveland playlist and... wow, that's really interesting. I don't think I've ever seen a station quite like that. I might check that out. (We've established that I'm bad at comparisons, haha) but it strikes me sort of like a true combination of, say, 89X and a station like Ann Arbor's 107.1, which I love. Or, taking the station logo of 107.3 as inspiration, it's kind of like if you were to combine the modern version of the best music selection of 93.9 the River with 89X. (Which is something that I think people in Detroit kind of wanted. Just throwing those two station's playlists together.)

Paul Richards

Re: March PPM's

Post by Paul Richards » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:34 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:12 pm
That 9.1 share for WNIC is a PPM era record high for them (and for all music based stations) outside of Christmas music season. Extremely impressive stuff.

The 4.2 share for WDZH is also impressive considering how extremely low budget that station is! None of its programming staff is based in Detroit and is divided between multiple stations in multiple markets.

WDMK is at or near an all-time record low. Probably time to find program director #27 (hyperbole) for that struggling station.

WGPR would earn better ratings broadcasting a non-stop fart loop.

97.1 has a 9.0 share when adding streaming to FM listening. That's a phenomenal result given the fact the NFL season was over.
Beasley could make 105.9 Classic Soul. The numbers would be much better than what they currently are.
Jo and the Ho gotta Go.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic