Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Marty Bufalini - your midday traffic reports on 8/13 were bullcrap. WWJ is becoming a useless pile.

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
paul8539

Re: Marty Bufalini - your midday traffic reports on 8/13 were bullcrap. WWJ is becoming a useless pile.

Post by paul8539 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:30 pm

Are some of these traffic reporters even from this area? I have heard several instances of 'get off at ....', but there is no off ramp at that location. Do these reporters even drive roads in our area?

Rate This

Re: Marty Bufalini - your midday traffic reports on 8/13 were bullcrap. WWJ is becoming a useless pile.

Post by Rate This » Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:05 am

paul8539 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:30 pm
Are some of these traffic reporters even from this area? I have heard several instances of 'get off at ....', but there is no off ramp at that location. Do these reporters even drive roads in our area?
One of them lives in San Francisco… Clare Beverly I believe. Nights are gonna be like that I guess…

edj

Post by edj » Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:04 am

I believe this is her

https://www.audacy.com/kcbsradio/authors/claire-beverly

She’s originally from Toledo. Even so, it shows how little they care about accurate reporting if they won’t even pay a local board op who would have some familiarity with the area.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:33 pm

They completely ignored the fact the 16 Mile/Metro Parkway had solid construction and was down to one lane between Mound Rd and Ryan yesterday on the westbound side. This was completely unrelated to the Mound project. They also ignored that Mound is down to 2 lanes between 13 and 15 Mile. Is no one paying attention to Macomb County over there?
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic