Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Paul W. Smith moving to middays + other changes at WJR

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
teetoppz28

Re: Paul W. Smith moving to middays + other changes at WJR

Post by teetoppz28 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:31 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:56 am
The nonstop yammering of Kevin Dietz was more than I could take this morning. The terrible screechy voice, and sounding so hyper, was off the charts. To my ears, it even seemed like Tom Jordan was getting tired of it. Better try the Decaf.

I know most people like to hate on Mitch Albom, but I truly believe his afternoon show is going to be carrying all of the other deadwood that's on WJR, very soon.
I agree. I tuned in a bit this morning on my way to the dentist... I think he was trying to balance out the extraordinarily-dull and monotone Tom Jordan. I had to change channels two minutes in.

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

Dan in Northville

Post by Dan in Northville » Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:32 pm

I'd much rather hear some Mike Whorf Kaleidoscope, some Ted Strasser Patterns in Music, or even some Night Flight 760 again. What the hell happened to that great radio station?

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:11 pm

Dan in Northville wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:32 pm
I'd much rather hear some Mike Whorf Kaleidoscope, some Ted Strasser Patterns in Music, or even some Night Flight 760 again. What the hell happened to that great radio station?
Let's not forget the great Gene Elzy :hat
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

billmich88888

Post by billmich88888 » Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:38 pm

Dan in Northville wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:32 pm
that demographic died off.....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic