Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Who is EDJ....Love to find out

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
dial-it-in

Re: Who is EDJ....Love to find out

Post by dial-it-in » Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:06 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:09 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:03 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:45 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:09 pm
I got you all beat. I played a song.....

....that was NOT on the playlist!!!

🤣
Rebel…
Off the Meds, Goonies or Ratt?
None. I put a song out over the air that wasn't researched, tested and slotted in. Business closed, women wept in the streets and the GM rushed in and changed formats.
You, my good sir, are an absolute wild man!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:18 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:09 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:03 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:45 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:09 pm
I got you all beat. I played a song.....

....that was NOT on the playlist!!!

🤣
Rebel…
Off the Meds, Goonies or Ratt?
None. I put a song out over the air that wasn't researched, tested and slotted in. Business closed, women wept in the streets and the GM rushed in and changed formats.
What a dick

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Gertner

Post by Gertner » Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:45 pm

DiamondJim1960 wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:09 am
Gertner I hope your not referring to me.......
I am just trying to find out the persons name who takes pleasure in launching critiques on talent. Embarrassing.....your reference.
I was.

How embarrassing. I hope you get that sand removed from your vagina

DiamondJim1960

Post by DiamondJim1960 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:07 pm

Gert your mom called.......she told me to tell you. You need to take the trash out, wash your hands, when you come up from the basement.
Tonights dinner is your favorite grilled cheese cut diagonal and 🍅 soup. Also if your real good.....you can watch the bachelor tonight.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:15 pm

DiamondJim1960 wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:07 pm
Gert your mom called.......she told me to tell you. You need to take the trash out, wash your hands, when you come up from the basement.
Tonights dinner is your favorite grilled cheese cut diagonal and 🍅 soup. Also if your real good.....you can watch the bachelor tonight.
What’s with you anyway?

armchair pd

Post by armchair pd » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:37 pm

If you're so triggered you're trying to dox people on a reginal radio message board with like 20 regular posters might want to reevaluate your life there sport. :lol

DiamondJim1960

Post by DiamondJim1960 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:53 pm

Armchair.....you're exactly correct.....I fell into this worm hole last week. Be well everyone....... Even the detractors have hearts and feelings. I hope you all have a prosperous 2023. I will just be watching and enjoying the great evaluations of Detroit media. Take care.........
Last edited by DiamondJim1960 on Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 17, 2023 1:10 pm

DiamondJim1960 wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:53 pm
Armchair.....your exactly correct.....I fell into this worm hole last week. Be well everyone....... Even the detractors have hearts and feelings. I hope you all have a prosperous 2023. I will just be watching and enjoying the great evaluations of Detroit media. Take care.........
Seek help in the meantime. Whatever this thing is... it ain't healthy man.

Frosty

Post by Frosty » Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:03 pm

(Frosty puts down the popcorn to respond to this fun fest).....
Jim,
It is YOU'RE not YOUR in that use.
BTW, how do you pronounce Saline? I always thought: Sah-LEEN. Is that correct?

Gertner

Post by Gertner » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:22 pm

Lmao what a goober

"Diamond Jim"

Radiogirl914

Post by Radiogirl914 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:29 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:43 pm
Newsman123 wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:26 pm
Jim.. ignore these folks and move on.

Yes.. this is a forum where people can bitch all they want and criticize. And thats ok. Its not rooted in any authority.

And Yes.. those posting here don’t have half the talent of those actually on the air, who are hired for a multitude of reasons.
You need talent to say Saline? Didn’t realize that.

There are a couple of people on WWJ I am positive I can outread. Erin V is one. The young black woman whose name is escaping me is another. Both are so bad at it that it’s low hanging fruit.

Hey, anytime you want to come by the station and "out-read" me, come on by. I'll make sure you have a producer on the desk, and a news writer, and all of the other resources on any given day that I might be lacking while trying to anchor a shift.
I'll even give you a leg up, and write your copy for you, so it makes sense and is easy to comprehend. I also won't invite my colleagues to sit outside of the news booth and critique you while you are "out-reading" me.
I'll make sure that no one throws a throws a random catastrophe or murder your way as well while you are "out-reading" me too just to put you on an even level with me. You know what? I'm feeling generous, I will make sure you don't even have any breaking news to contend with either. It's my pleasure.
How's tomorrow evening work?

I forgot how douchey people are on this forum. I refer to it as the mibullshitboard because half the shit posted on here is just that. I really appreciate your critique of my abilities or I'm sorry, my lack of abilities, because I'm a low hanging fruit. Hey later, you know what would be extra fun? I'll post my picture on here and you can critique the way I look as well, because obviously you're someone who's opinion matters.

Honestly, thank you for reminding me why I stay away from this forum. I'm serious though, any time you want to come "out-read" me let me know. I won't see your response, so just call the WWJ newsroom and ask for me to set that up.

Erin Vermeulen (Vee)

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:43 pm

It's a Buzzboard vs WWJ throwdown.

Excellent

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:49 pm

Damn. And I was just complaining how boring this time of year is and then I come read this. I haven't been this excited about something here since 3G went to WOWO.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:13 pm

Radiogirl914 wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 3:29 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:43 pm
Newsman123 wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:26 pm
Jim.. ignore these folks and move on.

Yes.. this is a forum where people can bitch all they want and criticize. And thats ok. Its not rooted in any authority.

And Yes.. those posting here don’t have half the talent of those actually on the air, who are hired for a multitude of reasons.
You need talent to say Saline? Didn’t realize that.

There are a couple of people on WWJ I am positive I can outread. Erin V is one. The young black woman whose name is escaping me is another. Both are so bad at it that it’s low hanging fruit.

Hey, anytime you want to come by the station and "out-read" me, come on by. I'll make sure you have a producer on the desk, and a news writer, and all of the other resources on any given day that I might be lacking while trying to anchor a shift.
I'll even give you a leg up, and write your copy for you, so it makes sense and is easy to comprehend. I also won't invite my colleagues to sit outside of the news booth and critique you while you are "out-reading" me.
I'll make sure that no one throws a throws a random catastrophe or murder your way as well while you are "out-reading" me too just to put you on an even level with me. You know what? I'm feeling generous, I will make sure you don't even have any breaking news to contend with either. It's my pleasure.
How's tomorrow evening work?

I forgot how douchey people are on this forum. I refer to it as the mibullshitboard because half the shit posted on here is just that. I really appreciate your critique of my abilities or I'm sorry, my lack of abilities, because I'm a low hanging fruit. Hey later, you know what would be extra fun? I'll post my picture on here and you can critique the way I look as well, because obviously you're someone who's opinion matters.

Honestly, thank you for reminding me why I stay away from this forum. I'm serious though, any time you want to come "out-read" me let me know. I won't see your response, so just call the WWJ newsroom and ask for me to set that up.

Erin Vermeulen (Vee)
Are we that popular over there? Holy hell. Did you get alerted to this by Jim or something? A warning about someone criticizing you heavily in an obscure corner of the internet? What do I have to do to get Charlie Langton or somebody to yell at me here?

Too bad she supposedly won’t see this (if she bothered to come all the way over here to yell at me why stop now?) cause I’m down whenever you want to do it. I'm even off work tomorrow! Asking me to read copy or read copy just handed to me or whatever does not scare or intimidate me. I’d be happy to outread you. We can even co-anchor! Great idea Vee!

I’m seriously considering placing a call… you could probably outwrite me… I’m 8 years rusty on that.

I can’t believe there are folks with skin so thin it’s almost transparent… A Buzzboard V. WWJ throw down is almost even money at this point. I can hold my own.

edj

Post by edj » Mon Jan 23, 2023 9:35 pm

Is WWJ trying to lose listenership? Do they only hire people who can’t take even one word of criticism? Sorry Erin, you struggle reading copy. There I said it. Oh, tell Jim I-75 and 7 Mile isn’t the same area as Telegraph and 7 Mile as he said this evening. Well, maybe compared to Pontiac Trail and 7 Mile they are.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic