Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Who is EDJ....Love to find out

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
DiamondJim1960

Who is EDJ....Love to find out

Post by DiamondJim1960 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:13 pm

Again I only start this thread in response to EDJ and his rants of talent in the market. Tell us where you find your expertise in constant critiques of air talent in this market. Honestly,the one you had for me was well deserved. I appreciate that and not bitter in one form or another. It is the other comments made about colleagues I work with in regards to a stumble or a minor mistake. You seem very ready to judge those without showing credentials of your critique. If your just a listener and want to remain anonymous. I understand.... I take the step in saying that you sound like someone in the business or maybe let go from the business.
Just tell the group who you are EDJ. We all need to know.

Mega Hertz

Re: Who is EDJ....Love to find out

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:51 pm

Erectile Dysfunction James.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

edj

Post by edj » Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:42 pm

DiamondJim1960 wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:13 pm
Again I only start this thread in response to EDJ and his rants of talent in the market. Tell us where you find your expertise in constant critiques of air talent in this market. Honestly,the one you had for me was well deserved. I appreciate that and not bitter in one form or another. It is the other comments made about colleagues I work with in regards to a stumble or a minor mistake. You seem very ready to judge those without showing credentials of your critique. If your just a listener and want to remain anonymous. I understand.... I take the step in saying that you sound like someone in the business or maybe let go from the business.
Just tell the group who you are EDJ. We all need to know.
Obsessed much?

Gertner

Post by Gertner » Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:35 pm

How embarrassing

DiamondJim1960

Post by DiamondJim1960 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:56 am

Just as I thought......Someone who can throw a Dart and not take responsibility. Truthfully shame on me to think after reading all your comments that you let us know where your expertise comes from. I wish you a happy new year and all the prosperity it brings. Gonna leave you with two letters and I hope you understand its from the heart. The next time you decide to review my talents or anyone of my colleagues the letter F and the letter O.

DiamondJim1960

Post by DiamondJim1960 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:09 am

Gertner I hope your not referring to me.......
I am just trying to find out the persons name who takes pleasure in launching critiques on talent. Embarrassing.....your reference.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:54 am

He criticized you once; get over it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:25 am

DiamondJim1960 wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:09 am
I am just trying to find out the persons name who takes pleasure in launching critiques on talent. Embarrassing.....your reference.
Dude, either deal with it or go away. I don't think you quite understand the finesse of this forum. The ability to speak freely about Talent or lack thereof is pretty much a core part of what happens here. And no one is going to reveal identities because that's against the rules.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:11 am

DiamondJim1960 wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:09 am
You’re saying you aren’t bitter… but god… you don’t act like it at all. Nobody needs credentials to criticize you… you work in a job where you are stuck with thousands if not millions of people forming an opinion on you both good and bad. That comes with the territory.

Why do you need to know by name who criticized you for whiffing on a pronunciation of something almost everyone knows is different than it looks anyways?

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:19 pm

Man. Rough day on the forum.

-TurkeyTop

Newsman123

Post by Newsman123 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:26 pm

Jim.. ignore these folks and move on.

Yes.. this is a forum where people can bitch all they want and criticize. And thats ok. Its not rooted in any authority.

And Yes.. those posting here don’t have half the talent of those actually on the air, who are hired for a multitude of reasons.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:43 pm

Newsman123 wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:26 pm
Jim.. ignore these folks and move on.

Yes.. this is a forum where people can bitch all they want and criticize. And thats ok. Its not rooted in any authority.

And Yes.. those posting here don’t have half the talent of those actually on the air, who are hired for a multitude of reasons.
You need talent to say Saline? Didn’t realize that.

There are a couple of people on WWJ I am positive I can outread. Erin V is one. The young black woman whose name is escaping me is another. Both are so bad at it that it’s low hanging fruit.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:10 pm

I have no clue what this thread is about.
But it occurs to me somebody who throws "diamond" in front of "Jim" probably has an overly inflated view of himself.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:19 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:10 pm
I have no clue what this thread is about.
But it occurs to me somebody who throws "diamond" in front of "Jim" probably has an overly inflated view of himself.
Anyone who gets bent out of shape because someone had a negative opinion of how he read something and then tries to out that person probably has an overly inflated view of himself.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:20 pm

Ya gotta hand it to him, though. It takes balls to face (so to speak) your detractors. I give credit for that.

-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic