Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Karen Drew Lost Luggage!

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
TRTV

Karen Drew Lost Luggage!

Post by TRTV » Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:15 am

So local 4 did a story about how Karen Drew was going down to Florida and how her bag was lost for 3 days. Then inside edition picked it up nationally! As if everyone isn't having travel issues right now trying to actually get home to loved ones over the holiday. Sorry your flight was delayed for your VACATION to Florida but this just came across as sooooo tone deaf. She really lives up to the name Karen. At one point shes questioning why the plane is there but nobody is boarding. Well you dont have to be a journalist to figure out they have no staff and maybe your flight to Florida for a VACATION! was not the absolute most important thing to staff right at the moment. She still got there and despite having to share clothes with her daughter for 3 days (God Forbid) Delta got her the bag that was missing. So sorry we don’t Live in a perfect world when you decide to vacation during the busiest travel time of the year. In my opinion this make Drew and local 4 look like a bunch of whiney children crying over spilled milk.

Michiganviewer

Re: Karen Drew Lost Luggage!

Post by Michiganviewer » Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:44 am

Agree with everything you said.
Found the story so ridiculous.

whitebalance

Post by whitebalance » Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:49 am

Ranks right up there with Kim Adams reporting on Hurricanes from Florida.

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:45 pm

Shouldn't this go on the Drew and Mike complaint thread?

deadend

Post by deadend » Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:32 pm

Yeah the more I see if Karen drew the more I’m getting put off my her. And I think she’s a good reporter too but when I see stuff like this my mind slowly starts to change.

I don’t like Kim Adams though. I wish she stayed gone.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:29 pm

deadend wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:32 pm
Yeah the more I see if Karen drew the more I’m getting put off my her. And I think she’s a good reporter too but when I see stuff like this my mind slowly starts to change.

I don’t like Kim Adams though. I wish she stayed gone.
Amen, to all of the above.

It seems to me, "Karen" should be more worried about why travelers are getting stuck in airports for 36 hours or longer, due to thousands of cancelled flights. That's a big problem, while a lost bag is something that happens even under ideal conditions.

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:39 am

Recently, the bags got to their destination on time, but it was the traveller that was delayed. Did the bags put out a request to lost and found for their owner?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic