Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Local election coverage!!!

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Deleted User 7620

Local election coverage!!!

Post by Deleted User 7620 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:21 pm

Been flipping between 4 stations and so far, I think Local 4 and Channel 7 are the winners. Coverage was crisp.

Biggest loser: CBS Detroit. I blame CBS corporate for this, because their newscast should’ve debuted a month ago and the set delays were of their own doing. Carol Cain did the best she could. but when your newscast hasn’t yet debuted, you lose out on money.

Rate This

Re: Local election coverage!!!

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:10 am

CircleWXYZ wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:21 pm
Been flipping between 4 stations and so far, I think Local 4 and Channel 7 are the winners. Coverage was crisp.

Biggest loser: CBS Detroit. I blame CBS corporate for this, because their newscast should’ve debuted a month ago and the set delays were of their own doing. Carol Cain did the best she could. but when your newscast hasn’t yet debuted, you lose out on money.
It’s been stated here that they were experiencing delays getting equipment and that’s part of what’s taken so long.

Deleted User 7620

Post by Deleted User 7620 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:23 am

Already know! Who’s fault is that? Oh yes, CBS!! Focusing back to the coverage, still think 4 and 7 were the clear winners. Was not impressed with 2 at all.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:28 am

I preferred channel 7 over 4, who I'd say was runner up.

WXYZ's on screen graphics were superior.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic