Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ronnie Dahl resurfaces at WJRT Flint

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
iloveblackpeople

Ronnie Dahl resurfaces at WJRT Flint

Post by iloveblackpeople » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:36 am

Deleted User 15783

Re: Ronnie Dahl resurfaces at WJRT Flint

Post by Deleted User 15783 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:52 am

iloveblackpeople wrote:
Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:36 am
Kind of a downgrade there.

https://www.abc12.com/video/abc12-welco ... &fs=e&s=cl
Well bless your heart. Flint, eh?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:44 am

Her speaking style sounds remarkably normal when she is engaged in basic conversation.

Hopefully the same will hold true during her produced reporting from the field going forward.

I wish her well.

Realist

Post by Realist » Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:05 pm

SHE’S HORRIBLE!

OMG she can’t stop using her hands while talking. Her delivery is too hyped.

I’d read this section about her but never saw her when she was in the D. After seeing her on ABC12 from Election Day Tuesday onward, I am completely unimpressed.

Unfortunately it’s par for the course for Allen Media as of late. When you cut benefits and stop 401K match, quality people leave and you get close to bottom of the barrel

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:01 pm

Realist wrote:
Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:05 pm
SHE’S HORRIBLE!

OMG she can’t stop using her hands while talking. Her delivery is too hyped.

I’d read this section about her but never saw her when she was in the D. After seeing her on ABC12 from Election Day Tuesday onward, I am completely unimpressed.

Unfortunately it’s par for the course for Allen Media as of late. When you cut benefits and stop 401K match, quality people leave and you get close to bottom of the barrel
It was a shock that she was on 2 channels in Detroit, and it is a shock that she could get a job even in Flint. She's painful to watch.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic