Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Adrian/Hillsdale is getting a K-LOVE affiliate

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
mapletrees

Adrian/Hillsdale is getting a K-LOVE affiliate

Post by mapletrees » Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:46 am

According to RadioInsight, Buzz 102.5 was sold to EMF for $285,000. This is a station that Lenawee and Hillsdale county residents really liked, because the signal comes in good throughout most of the area, plus, the classic rock song choices on the station aren't that bad either. What a shame...

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Adrian/Hillsdale is getting a K-LOVE affiliate

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Dec 24, 2022 7:53 am

I agree.

There aren't too many stations with city grade (or close) signal strength, especially in Hillsdale County.

Fans of classic rock in Lenawee County will likely need to resort to crusty WIOT. WXKR might have OK reception in some areas.

Most classic rock listeners in Hillsdale County will probably wind up at WRKR.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Deleted User 15835

Post by Deleted User 15835 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:54 pm

Depending on the day, I can get in 102.5 but usually it's crackly at best. I do like The Buzz way better then WXKR and WIOT.

Yeah, they will likely have to tune to WIOT or WRKR. WXKR if it's not too scratchy. Not sure if WQCT 1520am comes in well in Hillsdale county, albeit it's classic hits and on the AM.

radioandtventhusiast

Post by radioandtventhusiast » Mon Dec 26, 2022 12:39 pm

The Buzz is mainly a satellite format off the bird, probably from WW1. I feel that satellite formats tend to have a better variety overall. I rarely listened to the Buzz, but I thought it was decent the times I've listened.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic