Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Drew & Mike Podcast Complaint Thread

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Drew & Mike Podcast Complaint Thread

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:09 pm

Just the mere reading of the words "Hall Financial" made me throw up in my mouth a little.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:59 pm

Wut up with Hall Financial MW? I'm in Toledo, so I'm not really too familiar with them. Are they a predatory loan company. Unfortunately I've been hearing their adds forever. I also CANNOT stand David Hall's WhinybAss Voice. I picture David Hall to be a massive DWEEB. I'm judging that by how nerdy he sounds.

Anyway, whats the deal with ole Hall Financial?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:17 am

David Hall's voice makes me nauseous. He encouraged, in my opinion, risky borrowing practices in the early and mid 00s ("borrow 100 percent of the value of your home!"), did a hard sell of ARMs, etc. The guy's nauseating voice was omnipresent on radio & TV for too long.

By extension, Dan Gilbert also makes me nauseous. David Hall worked for Gilbert when those risky loan structures were being advocated in TV ads.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

mikemach

Post by mikemach » Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:15 am

All the big mortgage companies encourage people to buy houses they can't afford. Hall Financial is still a big D and M supporter. They were touting "free money" near the beginning of today's podcast!

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 10:01 am

Thanks for the replies regarding Hall Financial. Just as I had thought, they seem like a predatory loan company. Also, I took, CANNOT STAND Halls voice. He sounds like a nasal voiced FKKN twerp. His companies predatory loan practices I SURE don't mean FLYING SHIT to MR..Aldrich. Apparently ole Drew HAS to get some of that sweet, sweet Hall money, damned whoever the company fucks over...as long as the check cashes.

Drew will also fellate Mr. Nasal..
..David Hall. I've heard him brag about Halls golf game too many times to remember. Hell, with all that cheddar Hall has, you would think he'd fix that deviated septum. Well maybe he's a H*** FAN of the BOGGER SUGAR....I'm just saying....it happens.

On a side note, those companies are FKKN disgusting. I put them right up there, maybe a rung below the "PAYDAY" lenders. FKKN CRETINS.

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:06 pm

Take it easy

mikemach

Post by mikemach » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:55 am

Sherwood420 your rants were strong enough to get a mention on the Sunday 4/23 podcast! Drew recommends you don't listen if the show is triggering you so badly. He also says all of us must be Detroit media members. Not me, I'm an accountant!

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:52 pm

Mikemach....I heard Drew talking about the Buzzboard while I was listening this afternoon at work. When he started talking about it, I definitely had a feeling that he was talking about me. Im guessing when BranDon said there was a Britney esque rant that was 13 paragraphs long, thatbwas about me as well. I admitted in one of the posts that I bitch about the show more than others. I do it out of love, DREW!I still listen everyday, maybe out of habit. I still enjoy the show, but I just feel like many times they just mail it in. I bitch because I KNOW what the show is capable of.

Sorry Drew, I know you told me to not listen anymore, but that's gonna be a NO AH AH. I will continue to listen and continue to bitch about Klown Karl as well, because he sucks.

Like you Mike, I do not work in the media either. Im a friggin Union auto worker. I wonder why Drew thinks it's "media members" that are critiquing his show. I would guess that most of the comments on this thread are from listeners. Then again, I'm not even REALLY to be listening to the show anymore--per Drew.

rushbuzz1013

Post by rushbuzz1013 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:34 am

Enough with the dissertations.
Don't like the show? Then, don't listen to it! Give it a fucking rest.

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:15 am

FUCK OFF rushbuzz 1013. It must hurt your feelings hearing people critique the show. Ive never said I didn't like the show. I did state that I've been a listener since high school and still listen daily at work. What I was bitching about was how lazy the show has gotten as Ive also said this before. I still listen daily at work. Shiiiiit, last time I checked I live in fkkn 'Murica....where I can go on a board and bitch about shit to my hearts content.

Don't like my comments, rushbuzz1013...then don't read em. Also I will continue to post my "dissertations"....just for you

rushbuzz1013

Post by rushbuzz1013 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:36 pm

blah blah blah hot blather

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Mon May 01, 2023 9:57 pm

I just read the show notes now. That's about all I can take.

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Tue May 02, 2023 1:00 am

Show Notes: Drew's "OBSESSION" with Butt LITE continues. I know Drew is getting OLD AS FUCK, but he seems like he's getting more out of touch. Last pic I saw of him on YT, dude looked TRANSLUCENT!! I get it Drew, u got a fkkd up hip....but get outside, it's good for ya.

Speaking how Drew seems to be growing more out of touch, my pops is fkkn 74 and seems waaay hipper than Drew. Im not sure how old Drew is, but I'm guessing my Dad is 10 years or so older. Yet my dad seems hipper and more with it.

Also Drew, can u drop the political BS. I don't care if it's from the right or left....I listen tot this show to get away from politics. I used to listen to Stern as well. Same thing with him, too much political shit. I want to be entertained, not hear some dudes political opinions--no matter what side the politics are. Again, it seems lazy. Then again, at this point, it seems Drew actually goes for the lowest common denominator anymore. Maybe it's cause he's old as fuck and getting further out of touch. If it doesn't happen in Drew's world, it doesn't happen.

Meanwhile on fkkn 90 day fiance or whatever that shit ass show Drew watches and decides to regale us with tales that im SURE people are sitting on the edge of their seat to find out what happened to some 65 year old HAG and her 22 year old boyfriend. WAY to KNOW the audience oldie! That's what my younger brothers and I refer to our dad, affectionately. However, OLDIE, seems like a perfect nickname for Drew these days. Or Mr. Disgruntled.

The show: Drew bitching about Butt Wipe for 2 constant weeks, daily. Some talk about pop artists I have never heard of, and there is no REASON for Andrew to know who most, if not all of these people are. Then some ID talk....DAILY. Throw in a few true crime stories, that will be interesting. However, Drew will drag them out and by time the story is done, I'm beyond tired of it. Throw in KKKKARL every other week for an hour and half where they all laugh like KKKARL is some comedic god. Also, Drew will talk about members of KKKARLS Krew like any of the podcast listeners really care about KKKARLS minions. Also some talk about the racist Cumia and his "Compound Media." Are we supposed to care about CLOWN Cumstain Cumia or something Drew?? I'm guessing so, cause you love bringing him up. Also cannot forget Andrew's "Crusade" against the "woke brigade".....this shit is hilarious. THIS is straight up BOOMER SHIT DREW, youve turned into a stereotypical BOOMER....and he knows it. I think he tries to make himself a victim in certain aspects.

I KNOW you're capable of a GREAT SHOW. Instead we get "woke mob, woke brigade"....daily. Bitching about Butt Wipe....daily. Also we are given the all important updates on 90 day fiancé. Fuuuck, neither my girl nor my mother watch that shit. Yet Drew decides to regale us with the happenings on 90 day fiance. What's next....updates on the fkkn Magnolia Network and Drew talking about the Gaines? I actually could see that happening. Throw in some shitty ass lists, and the crew watching YT videos on air. Also taking any decent true crime story and driving it into the ground. The best thing is the BONER LINE--keep it up BranDon.

Drew, get outside, even if you have to crawl. You really need the sunshine and fresh air. Your so TRANSLUCENT, I can now see through you. Also, it's fkkd up that my 74 year old pops seems happier, hipper and more with it. Actually, that's fkkn FUNNY.

Also, I like posting these long rundowns of the podcast. Im pretty sure it passes Aldrich off. Well if you put some effort instead of ripping and reading shit, the show wouldn't be a shell of its former self....and a joke at times.

I will say the farting girl had me laughing pretty good. Unfortunately, those moments are few and far between anymore.

At least I can fast forward and get through a show in about 45 minutes now. But I MIGHT miss the update of Butt Wipe or fkkn 90 day fiance.

dial-it-in

Post by dial-it-in » Tue May 02, 2023 7:24 am

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Tue May 02, 2023 7:30 am

What is butt wipe?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic