Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Drew & Mike Podcast Complaint Thread

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Sherwood420

Re: Drew & Mike Podcast Complaint Thread

Post by Sherwood420 » Tue May 09, 2023 10:16 pm

Darn, my psych DR JUUUST UPPED my Xananx....again.

I will turn this into a Ron Cameron esque thread. Speaking of Cameron, Drew once remarked about the dude being a "good business man."

pargoff

Post by pargoff » Thu May 11, 2023 9:08 am

Sherwood420 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 9:36 pm
Actually pargoff, I'm thinking of doing a thesis on the DOWNFALL of the D&P podcast.

I honestly think Bran-Don, Bentley and a few behind the scenes people's would actually be a pretty fkkn good podcast. Both dudes are young enough to be hip, but not too young that they'd be concerned with "THE Kids." Plus I think Bentley and Bran-Don are very talented.

By the way pargoff, I haven't listened Ina good few days. But you know that? I'm gonna skim through the show and take fkkn THOROUGH notes, that way I can work on my thesis. Don't worry, I'll post some D&P Dissertations JUST FOR YOU. :horns

I will also say that it seems like Trudi has a "personality" now. I always used to notice that FARC would STOMP all over whatever she was beginning to say. It seems like the last month that more of Trudis personality has been coming out. So I do take my Chanel West Coast Trudi comment back.
Pretty sure we have found the Dave and Chuck burner account....

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Thu May 11, 2023 12:25 pm

That's fkkn comical. I wouldn't listen to those CHODES if someone paid me. As i stated before, I was a long time D&M show listener. From like '94. My problem is a ONCE GREAT show has turned into....this. Its cool they are collecting a paycheck, but its obvious there is LITTLE effort going going into the show.

Soooo, I will continue to rip on what was once a great show. Even as bad as D&M are, they're still better than Dave and Cuck.

Better get back to D&M, Drew's probably in the middle of an hour plus long KKKarl session talking about "comedians" that real comedians have NEVER heard of. Keep up the GREAT work Mr. Aldrich.

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Fri May 12, 2023 12:47 am

So obviously the YT seems to be THE main focus anymore. I mean why else watch videosmthatbthe listeners can't see at the time. Also, the "OLD MAN" Mr. Aldrich seems rather perturbed about how "few" YT subscribers they have. Let's face it, the D&M podcast is pretty heavily geared towards BOOMERS. How many of the BOOMERS does Andy A think are going to be going to their YT channels so they can hear Drew have a 1 1/2 hr conversation with clown shoe KKKarl, hear Andy bitch about the "Woke Brigade" and fkkn "Cancel Culture", maybe some rightish wing politics from Andy A orrrrr, a FKKN LIST!

SOOO now on their YT page is a segment titled "Drew is in the Middle of a WATP KKKARL and Shuli beef" This is where the show is. Maybe because Drew is OLD AS FUUUUCK, he feels relevant being on this abomination. There is NOOO other reason I could imagine a PRO like Andy doing this type of GARBAGE.

I'm not too sure that Drew know who Shuli is, or maybe Drew isn't aware that Shuli is a has been that NEVER WAS. To hear Andy talk about Shuli, you'd think the fkkr was Dave Chappel. Drew also regaling us with info about the following people I have NEVER heard of: Bob Levy and Mike Morse...no, not the creepy lawyer either. Also we were "entertaining" to some StutJo talk, because of fkkn course. Andrew also ACTUALLY STATED that his bitch, KKKARL has made it SO FUN ripping on SutJo for 3 fkkn years. That's actually rather PATHETIC. Don't forget, Drew often states he doesn't know why people are "so mean" anymore, yet praises clown shoe KKKARL for fkkn ripping on SutJo for 3 years. Drew was also commenting on how KKKARL and his "minions" beat the StutJohn horse to death. Ya fkkn think Andy?3 fkkn years?!?!

On the show the other day when Andy had to take a "dump", he came back and commented and actually seemed surprised that the fkkn Sheri Sheppard shows crowd, was.....MOSTLY BLACK. Im fkkn SHOCKED....that Drew would be that clueless. Ive NEVER watched that show and probably never will. However, I am NOT shocked about the racial makeup of fkknSheri Sheppards show. It'll be off in 6 months anyway.

So now Andy is on some Steven "Clown" Crowder kick.....god knows why. AnywayClown Crowders wife taped him being basically a controlling asshole. Yet Andy actually said, "that should have never happened to Crowder" Ummmm, fkkn WHAT? Drew being CLUELESS.

I used to actually think Drew was intelligent. He can repeat sports stats and that is the extent of his "genius." He's been here how long and still constantly mispronounced so much shit. Town names, street names, Nad most famously, people's names. Mostly celebrities. Its like he's never heard their names before.

There's my fkkn dissertation. I'm giving that Ron Cameron thread a run for its $$

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Fri May 12, 2023 7:53 am

That was solid

mikemach

Post by mikemach » Fri May 12, 2023 10:29 am

Sherwood I have to say I agree with you about Stutjo, Shuli and the others. Who in the hell in his audience cares about this stuff? I'll lump Crowder in there too. I guess Karl and Crowder have big audiences so Drew feels compelled to waste podcast time on them.

I will also say that I enjoy like 80% of the podcast so I'm not going to bitch too much!

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Fri May 12, 2023 3:43 pm

One thing I have always found cringy is the ad copy trying to shoehorn drops or show references in.

macgoldfan

Post by macgoldfan » Sat May 13, 2023 7:14 am

unscopedaircheck wrote:One thing I have always found cringy is the ad copy trying to shoehorn drops or show references in.
That's how they keep people from fast forwarding though the ad reads.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Sat May 13, 2023 10:39 am

I used to ff through them. They're not funny or entertaining in the least. In fact, I'd be less likely to patronize one of those businesses

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Thu May 18, 2023 8:38 pm

Whatever you do, don't let Sherwood see this picture of Drew.

https://twitter.com/DrewMikePodcast/sta ... iLG2Q&s=19

mikemach

Post by mikemach » Fri May 19, 2023 8:06 am

Sherwood actually made the Facebook Drew and Mike fan page. Someone posted a screenshot of his last rant on Facebook, it was pretty cool!

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Sat May 20, 2023 10:56 pm

Yeah, I've been cutting the cord from the D&M show. Honestly I had NO IDEA they put one of my rants up there or twatever. My pops is declining pretty heavily, so he's my main focus, and I ain't gonna lie. This has been really hard for me with my dad, but such is life.

Thanks Mikemach, I thought I was the only one that found those people drew talking about was INSANE. They Are basically their own little "cult" or whatever. Now we have Stutjo, Shuli and now Clownder, but also everyone's favorite RACIST.....Anthony Cumia, and his "compound". Cumia was referring to a group of black dudes the other day as a "pack". Yet to hear Drew talk, Cumia is SOOOO successful.

So what if some of these shows are successful. They Are fkkn REPREHENSIBLE. Teaching these "incels" even crazier shit, if you can imagine that.

Drew is like a "lite" right-wing host to me now. His OBSESSION with the "culture" war. Ummm, Andrew, NO ONE is making you do what the " woke" people you think are making you do. One of the last shows, I heard him say, he was "tired of having this WOKE CRAP shoved down our throats". PERFECT example of BOOMER DREW.

Hes become crazier. I'm sure being hobbled up in that basement don't help. Plus thanks for posting that pic of Aldrich, as you could LITERALLY SEE THRU HIM..... TRANSLUCENT 😂

Also loved how he said this "Bud Lite" situation was just the tip of the iceberg 🧊......BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO--per Aldrich. Andy A was talking out of his ass, as always, that this Bud Lite shit is just the beginning, any of these companies aligning themselves with anything RAINBOW 🌈 is OVER. Thoooo, RJD Rainbow was the FKKN SHIT👍.

Tell me, twat are these fkkn inbred FUCKS that won't even buy 7 Butt wipe cause of some RIDICULOUS BULLSHIT going to do over the F-150 latest add....covered in......RAINBOWS 🌈. I LOVE IT. SOOOO FKKN funny. I hope these "patrioturds" end up burning their own rides, you know...gotta show those FKKN LIBTARDS/s

Maybe Andy A is vying for a spot on JR. I mean Drew is OLD AS FUUUUUUUCK, and the politics would fit him perfectly.

Dick Pepperfield

Post by Dick Pepperfield » Sun May 21, 2023 7:18 am

Can we all agree the Chats fucking rock?

mikemach

Post by mikemach » Mon May 22, 2023 1:11 pm

Dick Pepperfield wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 7:18 am
Can we all agree the Chats fucking rock?
I'm on SMOKO, so leave me alone!

pargoff

Post by pargoff » Tue May 23, 2023 10:10 am

Sherwood420 wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 10:56 pm
Yeah, I've been cutting the cord from the D&M show. Honestly I had NO IDEA they put one of my rants up there or twatever. My pops is declining pretty heavily, so he's my main focus, and I ain't gonna lie. This has been really hard for me with my dad, but such is life.

Thanks Mikemach, I thought I was the only one that found those people drew talking about was INSANE. They Are basically their own little "cult" or whatever. Now we have Stutjo, Shuli and now Clownder, but also everyone's favorite RACIST.....Anthony Cumia, and his "compound". Cumia was referring to a group of black dudes the other day as a "pack". Yet to hear Drew talk, Cumia is SOOOO successful.

So what if some of these shows are successful. They Are fkkn REPREHENSIBLE. Teaching these "incels" even crazier shit, if you can imagine that.

Drew is like a "lite" right-wing host to me now. His OBSESSION with the "culture" war. Ummm, Andrew, NO ONE is making you do what the " woke" people you think are making you do. One of the last shows, I heard him say, he was "tired of having this WOKE CRAP shoved down our throats". PERFECT example of BOOMER DREW.

Hes become crazier. I'm sure being hobbled up in that basement don't help. Plus thanks for posting that pic of Aldrich, as you could LITERALLY SEE THRU HIM..... TRANSLUCENT 😂

Also loved how he said this "Bud Lite" situation was just the tip of the iceberg 🧊......BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO--per Aldrich. Andy A was talking out of his ass, as always, that this Bud Lite shit is just the beginning, any of these companies aligning themselves with anything RAINBOW 🌈 is OVER. Thoooo, RJD Rainbow was the FKKN SHIT👍.

Tell me, twat are these fkkn inbred FUCKS that won't even buy 7 Butt wipe cause of some RIDICULOUS BULLSHIT going to do over the F-150 latest add....covered in......RAINBOWS 🌈. I LOVE IT. SOOOO FKKN funny. I hope these "patrioturds" end up burning their own rides, you know...gotta show those FKKN LIBTARDS/s

Maybe Andy A is vying for a spot on JR. I mean Drew is OLD AS FUUUUUUUCK, and the politics would fit him perfectly.
New theory: given the incoherent ramblings, insanely long posts, and use of emojis, I now believe that Sherwood is Britney Spears

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic