Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Drew & Mike Podcast Complaint Thread

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
mikemach

Re: Drew & Mike Podcast Complaint Thread

Post by mikemach » Tue May 02, 2023 8:37 am

Butt Wipe = Bud Light

Sherwood why o why do you still listen? You'd be better off talking to your hip 74 year old dad!

cardio64

Post by cardio64 » Tue May 02, 2023 9:26 am

rushbuzz1013 wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:48 am
rushbuzz1013 wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:24 am
But, overall, I really like Drew. He is well-read, sharp minded, has a great sense of humor I like, and a great take on the day's woke, weird or political bullshit.
Sharp minded??? He can remember baseball stats and is good at math. Other than that, he can't remember people's names (e.g. Chris Brown when he means Chris Rock), he gets lost during conversations, and he interrupts all the f*cking time when someone is trying to make a point, which leads to him not understanding what the rest of the crew is trying to say. He killed his dogs by leaving Halloween candy out.

He is only a couple years older than I am so I'm sure I'm not far behind but he is definitely losing it. Sharp minded is the last thing I would use to describe him.

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Tue May 02, 2023 10:14 am

Ok, I love to bitch and complain as much as the next guy, but holy shit. This guy and his rants are next level. Why don't you get a room with your dad? You keep bringing him up and how hip he is for a 74 year old baggle. Go have a lemon party with him.

Back to Drew...I don't think he losing much mental acuity. I just think he's prioritizing different things lately. YouTube, Karl...they're generally things I dislike. Therefore I'm pretty much done with the show until I see something in the show notes that prompts me to listen.

The Karl thing really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I know some of you have posited that he has a financial interest in WATP. at first I thought that too but I can't imagine there's that much money to go around from that shitshow.

Karl is the dork in school who always tried to fit in and never could, so he found another group of equally dorky assholes to bond with. Then, together, they thought they were cool because they had a little dork mafia of about 5 or 6 kids. They found another group of dorks to make fun of.

My reasons for not listening:
1- Marc
2- True Crime
3- Lists
4- Karl (Karl is only this low because he is sporadic and discrete for the most part so I could ff through)

semihemi8

Post by semihemi8 » Tue May 02, 2023 10:50 am

"My reasons for not listening:
1- Marc
2- True Crime
3- Lists
4- Karl (Karl is only this low because he is sporadic and discrete for the most part so I could ff through)
[/quote]"

my list is of what I don't like....

1-Marc
2-Marc
3-Marc
4-Drew talking celebrity/TMZ/90 day fiancee/bachelor-bachelorette. crap.
5-Drew - running upstairs mid-show to take a dump. Drew, can't you dump before the show?

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Wed May 03, 2023 10:34 am

MikeMach...I listen almost completely out of habit anymore. I get through the show in about an hour or less. Since I work in a factory, I like listening to anything but the machines. So I'll listen to some Rock, then a podcast and maybe back to some tunes. It's just a routine, like most things in a factory. I have been trying to find some decent podcasts. I do have Sirius/XM, so I do listen to Conan O'Briens channel sometimes.

In regards to my Pops. Yes he is most definitely more with it and hipper than Drew. I also wish I could spend more time, but unfortunately, it doesn't look like he has too much time left. I do spend whatever free time I do have with him.....and I TRULY enjoy it. It helps that the old dude still likes to light up 😎. So he and I have that in common, and we will just sit around and shoot the shit. Talk about all kinds of shit I wish we would've when I was youn(er). That's when I really noticed how cool and hip my dad is. Unfortunately, for most of my life, I just looked at my dad like some old dude. Come to find out, hes a cool ass motherfucker..... literally. But definitely hipper than Drew.

I still listen, though I ff through the show and am done in about an hour. My dad IS cool and hip--tho he doesn't need a new one--and Im not saying this just because he's my dad. I DO wish I could spend more time with him, but it doesn't look like time is on my side.

Oh yeah...FUCK KKKARL.

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Wed May 03, 2023 3:29 pm

Sherwood's dad...dead at the age of "who the fuck cares"

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Wed May 03, 2023 4:51 pm

Thanks....you fkkn assbag. What cause I rip on a radio show, my dying father is fair game. I know im not the classiet, but damn dude, your a fkkn sicko.

unscopedaircheck--hopefully gets cancer themselves or someone they love does. Then when they pass away, I can say unscopedairchecks wife's dead at....WHO THE FUCK CARES. Eat a dick...better yet, a bag of them you fkkn garbage excuse for a human.

Oh yeah...FUCK YOU

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Wed May 03, 2023 5:32 pm

If you loved the show as much as you claim, you'd know that's a drop.

Shiny and sparkly.
And Splendidly bright.
Here one day, gone one night.
Gone too soon.

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Thu May 04, 2023 8:19 pm

Indeed, and I do apologize. I am sorry for what I said, as it was COMPLETELY out of bounds.

I was a complete asshole. I my defense, my show-der has beed hurting and I was locked in somewhere with feces everywhere and this one dude kept saying to me, "you like that, you like that smell." I just told him it was fine.

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Sun May 07, 2023 7:36 pm

Listened to Thursday's show because Marc wasn't on.

Within about 45 minutes Drew starts rambling on about podcast douches. Crowder, Shaub, and others who are complete nobodies to me.

This reinforced why I stopped listening.

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Mon May 08, 2023 12:56 pm

I obviously have been the most vocal with my displeasure with the way the show hasbeen going. Last week was my last week. As if it matters, I did hear KKKARL bring up "Sherwood420". He was saying that I posted how much I LOVE 90 Day fiance....ummm, that would be Andrew.

It's like Drew has gone complete WATP. It's beyond FKKN RIDICULOUS. I BARELY know who the FUUUCK Crowder is and I do NOT CARE. It's rather comical, last week, Mr. Aldrich made a comment about politics and religion will alienate half your audience. Ummm, maybe Andrew is slipping mentally. After those comments h continu d with his political talk, more shit about Bud Light. It's like Drew has decidedly to take this Bud Lite situation personally nad HAS to talk about it DAILY. Every FKKN day last week, I heard Aldrich talking about Bud Light.

I don't give a fuck....bout Bud Light, no do I want to hear about it daily. Then Andrew whining about the "Woke Brigade". Shiiiit, it's mostly these people whining about cancel culture and woke culture the most. Get on with your life Drew. I mean, you ARE the typical FKKN BOOMER. Bitch about culture wars, cancel culture.....DAILY. I expect to hear and see that shit in my Uncles Facebook...if I had Facebook.

As I said before, I listened to the show to get AWAY from politics and hearing people bitch about woke culture..... constantly. Add KKKARL to the mix and it's a literal shi show.

Oh yeah, add a few lists, have the crew watch some vids, hear Andrew bitch at the crew about "something meaningless". Some more Bud Light shit, something about woke culture and "cancel culture"....and throw in some ridiculous politics for good measure.

LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR RADIO.... ALDRICH!!

Not like anyone GIVES A FUCK....but I'm DONE. A show that I once loved and felt like I was missing something of I missed a show has turned into a clown 🤡 show....and that's a compliment. When the #2 chair is....FARC, there's an issue.

I will say I think Bran-Don is EXTREMELY talented and wish HIM the best of luck in life and in general. I hope you have a long and fulfilling radio career Bran-Don. You seem like a good dude that has paid his dues and still "brings it." I have nothing but RESPECT FOR YOU.

Dre, it's time to wheel into your front yard, stare at the clouds and bitch at the neighborhood kids. FARC, you'll be OK, cause you come from serious $$. You should consider yourself lucky for hooking yourself to Drew for all these years...if not, I would be surprised if you could've made it in TC.... Bran-Don knows that you wouldn't be able to hack it FARC.

OH YEAH, the obligatory.....FUCK KKKARL

pargoff

Post by pargoff » Mon May 08, 2023 3:26 pm

Sherwood420 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 12:56 pm
I obviously have been the most vocal with my displeasure with the way the show hasbeen going. Last week was my last week. As if it matters, I did hear KKKARL bring up "Sherwood420". He was saying that I posted how much I LOVE 90 Day fiance....ummm, that would be Andrew.

It's like Drew has gone complete WATP. It's beyond FKKN RIDICULOUS. I BARELY know who the FUUUCK Crowder is and I do NOT CARE. It's rather comical, last week, Mr. Aldrich made a comment about politics and religion will alienate half your audience. Ummm, maybe Andrew is slipping mentally. After those comments h continu d with his political talk, more shit about Bud Light. It's like Drew has decidedly to take this Bud Lite situation personally nad HAS to talk about it DAILY. Every FKKN day last week, I heard Aldrich talking about Bud Light.

I don't give a fuck....bout Bud Light, no do I want to hear about it daily. Then Andrew whining about the "Woke Brigade". Shiiiit, it's mostly these people whining about cancel culture and woke culture the most. Get on with your life Drew. I mean, you ARE the typical FKKN BOOMER. Bitch about culture wars, cancel culture.....DAILY. I expect to hear and see that shit in my Uncles Facebook...if I had Facebook.

As I said before, I listened to the show to get AWAY from politics and hearing people bitch about woke culture..... constantly. Add KKKARL to the mix and it's a literal shi show.

Oh yeah, add a few lists, have the crew watch some vids, hear Andrew bitch at the crew about "something meaningless". Some more Bud Light shit, something about woke culture and "cancel culture"....and throw in some ridiculous politics for good measure.

LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR RADIO.... ALDRICH!!

Not like anyone GIVES A FUCK....but I'm DONE. A show that I once loved and felt like I was missing something of I missed a show has turned into a clown 🤡 show....and that's a compliment. When the #2 chair is....FARC, there's an issue.

I will say I think Bran-Don is EXTREMELY talented and wish HIM the best of luck in life and in general. I hope you have a long and fulfilling radio career Bran-Don. You seem like a good dude that has paid his dues and still "brings it." I have nothing but RESPECT FOR YOU.

Dre, it's time to wheel into your front yard, stare at the clouds and bitch at the neighborhood kids. FARC, you'll be OK, cause you come from serious $$. You should consider yourself lucky for hooking yourself to Drew for all these years...if not, I would be surprised if you could've made it in TC.... Bran-Don knows that you wouldn't be able to hack it FARC.

OH YEAH, the obligatory.....FUCK KKKARL
Does this mean you're done with your 1,000 word essays?

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Mon May 08, 2023 3:48 pm

I like them. Good bathroom reading

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Tue May 09, 2023 9:36 pm

Actually pargoff, I'm thinking of doing a thesis on the DOWNFALL of the D&P podcast.

I honestly think Bran-Don, Bentley and a few behind the scenes people's would actually be a pretty fkkn good podcast. Both dudes are young enough to be hip, but not too young that they'd be concerned with "THE Kids." Plus I think Bentley and Bran-Don are very talented.

By the way pargoff, I haven't listened Ina good few days. But you know that? I'm gonna skim through the show and take fkkn THOROUGH notes, that way I can work on my thesis. Don't worry, I'll post some D&P Dissertations JUST FOR YOU. :horns

I will also say that it seems like Trudi has a "personality" now. I always used to notice that FARC would STOMP all over whatever she was beginning to say. It seems like the last month that more of Trudis personality has been coming out. So I do take my Chanel West Coast Trudi comment back.
Last edited by Sherwood420 on Tue May 09, 2023 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dial-it-in

Post by dial-it-in » Tue May 09, 2023 10:10 pm

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic