Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Drew & Mike Podcast Complaint Thread

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Round Six

Re: Drew & Mike Podcast Complaint Thread

Post by Round Six » Fri May 26, 2023 9:55 am

partgoof wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 3:26 pm
Does this mean you're done with your 1,000 word essays?
What's worse?
Someone posting a 1000 word essay?
Or someone quoting a 1000 word essay?

Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking about than men spend actually thinking.

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:37 am

Nuhhhh-Uhhhh. Im not into spinnnnnin' liiiiike Britney, nor do I smoke meth, but since I'm an honest dude, that is one of MANY drugs that i HAVE DONE. Well, since I don't consider Marihuana a drug, i won't count that. But my pops was burning doobs with me when I was a teen. Full disclosure, Crack, heroin, meth and probably a few half dozen other drugs I have tried as well, I'm sober now, except the weed, but let's face It, it ain't NO DRUG.

Now Coke, Crack, Meth and ESPECIALLY Heroin are NOTHING TO FUCK WITH. Take it from Sherwood, and don't go down that path.

I will say, I RARELY listen TO THE FKKN CLOWN SHOW that is the D&M podcast anymore as it seems Drew keeps creeping more and more to the right, and its fkkn crazy as they continue bashing on Butt LITE. But its funny because they don't say shit about the fkkn FORD PRIDE siuation. I figured Drew wouldn't, as its obvious he has NO BALLS, other than Karl's BALLS IN Drew's mouth.

Don't say shit about fords rainbow adds...I wonder why THE FUCK NOT. OH, I KNOW FKKN WAY, AS ZOTT Ford is probably a decent subscriber.

I cannot wait for the podcast to end, and I'm hoping it starts with that translucent, crippled old as FUCK, BOOMER DREW. DREW, hang it the fuck up. Your OL AS FUUUCK, BASICALLY CRIPPLED, HAVE TRANSLUCENT SKIN, and seem more and more to becoming a disgruntled old ass right wing dude-which is his prerogative.

Oh I'm sorry, *THATS* EXACTLY WHO Drew is.

Drew is a disgruntled, crippled old fuck that lives in his GLORY DAYS, you know like most people think about that CHODE ASS FUCK.

The pic of Drew was kinda hard to see. I saw some other dude next to what LOOKED like Casper the fkkn GHOST. My 74 year old pops who is extremely ill looks 10 years younger than Andy.

Drew should AT LEAST put a lawn chair out on his yard. You know, to yell at all the kids and bitch at clouds. That's where Andy is. A dude bitching about shit every show, because it's "woke". Who is the SNOWFLAKE.....sounds like Andy.

I tune in maybe once a week now. Bran-don has always made me laugh. Its also crazy, but I'm finding Marc more bearable. I do appreciate his quick knowledge on pop culture.

Drew just seems.....like an 80 yr would be. SAD!
Last edited by Sherwood420 on Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:09 am

Sherwood:

So you revive a thread that hasn't been posted to in a month to say you rarely listen to the topic of the thread?

Bless your heart.

Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking about than men spend actually thinking.

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:04 am

And partgooof, NO, I'm not done with my 1000 word essays. Since I only listen once or so a week, I just won't post "1000 word essays" as much anymore.

I still contend Andy belongs on 760 WJR. It's a match made in radio hell, and it would be perfect. A bunch of tiredcass, old as fuuuuck, right wingers on a once great station. They do have that octogenarian audience down as well. While I know that Andy is not an octogenarian, he sure as hell looks like one and has attitudes that make my 74 yr old boomer dad just fkkn laugh.

So no, the 1000 worders aren't going away, and I'm sure that upsets you.

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:30 am

BTW round Six, fuck you and your attempt at a clever statement like "bless your heart." Are you from the south, if so, I imagine you being an inbred fuuuuck. Tho I'm sure you're using that southern statement to sound cool, hip, edgy and ironic.

I got a better saying than the one you co-opted from the south. It was always a got to when I was a kid, and at age 44, I STIIL LOVE IT. It's rather eloquent and to the point.

Round Six: SUCK MY FUCKING DICK AND CHOKE ON IT YOU FKKN. CHODE. Also, ID BEAT YOU TO A FKKN PULP if I ever met you.

Go FUUUUUCK YOURSELF. Also move the fuck downsouth as you seem to think you're so clever with a fkkn SHITTY ASS SOUTHERN REMARK. You probably call POP SODA, YOU FKKN POSER ASS PIECE OF SHIT. As for your Bless Your Heart stolen comment, I'll rip your fkkn heart right outta your chest in front of you and shit on it in front of you....cause you're NOTHING BUT A BITCH. ONCE AGAIN, EAT A DICK. Tho, im guessing that's your favorite meal and many people are saying you eat dIcks at EVERY MEAL. Some are even saying you diet consists SOLELY OF PENISES. That's just SOME PEOPLE saying that. Tho, they ARE MANY.

At last I'm REAL and NOt co-opting southern slang. I prefer my MICHIGAN DIALECT. Now where did I put that POP I was drinkin'.

Also, I LOVE reviving this thread. Since I'll be on shutdown from the factory for about 10 days coming up, I should have more time for my fkkn Dissertations.

I will say that I am happier working at a factory than I EVER WAS WORKING IN RADIO. Then again, when I left radio I was making a fkkn whopping $19,750
In salary....truly pathetic. Running my own roofing business I actually made 10x what I made in radio. Now working at a UAW shop, I only make about 5x what I did in radio. However that 5x is well enough to support my family.

But BLESS YOUR HEART Round Six.....nah, FUCK YOU AND YOUR HEART. Hope it pops like a fkkn zit, you little bitch ass FUUUUUCK. 😘

dial-it-in

Post by dial-it-in » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:37 am

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:08 am

Shortwood wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:30 am
.... I will say that I am happier working at a factory than I EVER WAS WORKING IN RADIO. Then again, when I left radio I was making a fkkn whopping $19,750
In salary....truly pathetic. Running my own roofing business I actually made 10x what I made in radio. Now working at a UAW shop, I only make about 5x what I did in radio. However that 5x is well enough to support my family ...
Oh poor baby. Couldn't make two grand a YEAR working anywhere. Here's a Blue's Clue. Even fast food makes 3X that.
Fail Chapter One.

Then you start your very own roofing service. Couldn't keep that going.
Fail Chapter Two.

So now you work in a UAW shop. Are you actually in the union? Or do you work for a cleaning service that comes in and scrubs 🚽?
The Bowl Patrol.
Fail Chapter Three.

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:07 pm

Well that wage was 25 years ago and I'm well aware that fast food workers make $19500. It was my choice and I was young.

In regards to my own business, it was just too much of a headache. I absolutely could have kept it going, but decided against that.

While I'm not on the "bowl patrol", who the fuck knocks the people that are though? People need jobs, I respect the people that clean the crappers. I guess you're just better.

tivoking

Post by tivoking » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:36 pm

This thread is so toxic and useless. Just people bickering back and forth about nothing. It should be closed. How can one free show enrage people so much? It hasn't been the same since they were let go from WRIF. They had a staff of 20 to do everything. It's been over 10 years. Move on. What are you waiting for? Mike to rise from the dead? This comment is also with bickering and about nothing.

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:48 pm

I will say that I listened to the Bob Rivers interview with Drew Lane. that was VERY cool. It was Bob Rivers, Zip and Ed Kelley along with Drew. I enjoyed listening to those radio pros talk about some of the situations from the old days. :hat

Theres a link to it on the Drewandmikeshow.com

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:01 pm

What the fuck are these assholes doing now? I've only followed the show through the show notes and Twitter and that it probably coming to an end. Seems like they've manufactured some "beef" between Maz and Bentley to mirror the beefs Karl has. I'd really love to see their download numbers now compared to 1 or 2 years ago.

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:35 pm

I figured that listening to Thursday shows only is a good way to go. No Marc. No Karl. Maz and Jim are on. One show a week is enough for me

conelrad

Post by conelrad » Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:27 pm

unscopedaircheck wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 8:22 pm
Marc is fat
You’re projecting again.

Alligatorarms

Post by Alligatorarms » Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:08 am

unscopedaircheck wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:35 pm
I figured that listening to Thursday shows only is a good way to go. No Marc. No Karl. Maz and Jim are on. One show a week is enough for me
brilliant!

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:29 pm

I went against my better judgment and took a listen to one of the non-Thursday shows. I didn't even realize it but it was a Karl episode.

Good God. He's even more special than I thought. He talks about these washed up comedians like Shuli and Dan Levy like everyone is dying to hear what their take on Stuttering John is. He tries so hard to be relevant and appear cool by creating these beefs with SJ. And Drew is trying to model himself after Karl for some reason.

I have never been a fan of Karl...always thought he was a bag, but at least 3 or 4 years ago when they had him on, his appearances were relatively contained and didn't seep into the other parts of the show. Now...madonn'...Every time I listen there's a Karl reference. And it seems as though Karl doesn't even bother with the original focus of his podcast...instead he's obsessed with SJ.

Shame on Drew for getting sucked into Karl's web of ineptitude.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic