Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Drew & Mike Podcast Complaint Thread

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
lidoshuffle

Re: Drew & Mike Podcast Complaint Thread

Post by lidoshuffle » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:36 pm

unscopedaircheck wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:07 pm
Almost as irritating as Karl is Drew's constant talking about true crime. A little goes a long way.
I'm good with Drew on his true crime stories, what's annoying is when Mark keeps interrupting Drew and takes the conversation onto a new subject....before Drew finishes....

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:31 pm

Marc ruins a lot. I wish Bentley would just take his spot

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:19 pm

I think Karl is autistic

dial-it-in

Post by dial-it-in » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:34 pm

unscopedaircheck wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:31 pm
Marc ruins a lot. I wish Bentley would just take his spot
A little Marc goes a loong way. His role just needs to be reduced.

mikemach

Post by mikemach » Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:22 am

You guys who hate Marc so much, will it ever stop you from listening? I faithfully fast forward thru Karl every time, but you can't fast forward thru Marc! Overall this is still my #1 weekly listen and it isn't even close.

pargoff

Post by pargoff » Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:45 am

unscopedaircheck wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:19 pm
I think Karl is autistic
Nah, he's just absolutely terrible.

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:34 pm

Yeah Marc is bad but he's not so bad that I can't listen. Bentley is head and shoulders above.

Karl is just horrible. He doesn't even bring anything special. Most of the commentary on the podcasts is from Drew.

dial-it-in

Post by dial-it-in » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:47 pm

mikemach wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:22 am
You guys who hate Marc so much, will it ever stop you from listening? I faithfully fast forward thru Karl every time, but you can't fast forward thru Marc! Overall this is still my #1 weekly listen and it isn't even close.
I've cut back.
Ive said it before: I think Drew is one of the most talented guys Detroit radio has ever had. Marc...is not.

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:54 am

Trudi is really one of the most uninformed people around. There have been countless examples of this over the past 25+ years but the one that I just heard was a comment from her about how poorly Tesla stock was doing. Yes...2 or 3 months ago it tanked. But in the past few weeks it's been rebounding. In fact it was even an above-the-fold story is the Journal last week. Drew corrected her fairly quickly and she just said "oh...I had heard"

I don't have the level of hatred for her as I do Marc. I feel like Marc actually brings down the show. Trudi is just a non-entity who makes a quip every now and then, many times stupid ones.

Why is she there? Does Mr. A feel some kind of duty to keep her around? She really doesn't add anything. Other than the occasional fodder for Bobbitt, she's useless.

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Mon Jan 30, 2023 9:29 am

Wow. Marc is an expert on policing policies now.

This fat fuck got out of um by the skin of his teeth with a degree in communications.

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:04 pm

Drew. I know you read this god forsaken forum. So pay attention... Dial back the true crime. An hour a day. No one cares that much.

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:24 am

Oh Marc...you're so cool. You listen to hip hop and know what an MC is. Get the fuck out of here.

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:05 pm

Another great appearance by Karl yesterday. First of all, where the fuck does he get off mocking anyone's voice? The guy sounds like he's trying to squeeze out a stubborn shit while his sinuses are completely clogged and his nasal septum is at a right angle to the rest of his nose.

He comes on the show with bland podcast clips. He played a few clips from Chelsea handler's podcast. I hate Chelsea handler but the clips he played were innocuous at best. He played her reading an ad and then tried to sound badass by making fun of it. It was literally just her reading an ad.

Then he lays into her for having Meghan Trainor on. He acted like Trainor is some washed up nobody. She probably gets more hits and streams in one minute than Karl has gotten his entire life.

Again, I don't know why drew thinks people are entertained by this re-re.

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:26 pm

Was looking forward to listening to Thursday's episode with Bentley. Imagine my disappointment when I heard fat Marc (who shall henceforth be known as Farc) and Turdi BOTH there. What the fuck.

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Fri Mar 03, 2023 1:29 pm

Drew has a boner suddenly for having a YouTube presence. Believe me... The retired line workers who listen to the show aren't going to want to watch anything. What's next? Farc doing tiktok dances?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic