Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Sterling Heights Is Really Going To Pot

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
TC Shuts Up

Sterling Heights Is Really Going To Pot

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:37 am

H*** Pot Growing Operation. Exposed by truck accident when the truck rammed into the warehouse. H*** pot plants, grow lights seen. Possibly hundreds more in various rooms of the warehouse. Near where Charlie Langton's Law Practice is or was. Maybe he saw the truck ram the building. Two videos. They're gonna need a lawyer for sure.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/garbag ... ng-heights

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Editorcj

Re: Sterling Heights Is Really Going To Pot

Post by Editorcj » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:00 am

Dude, where's my car?

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:41 pm

Mound Road is a killer. You gotta keep your head on a swivel.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:34 am

Is the golden anus sculpture still in the Hall Rd. median near Lakeside Mall? LOL

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:29 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:34 am
Is the golden anus sculpture still in the Hall Rd. median near Lakeside Mall? LOL
Most definitely, Hall Rd. near Schoenherr! And I think it's called the Golden Butthole, to be precise. :razz

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:31 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:41 pm
But when you time things just right, you can zoom from 8 Mile to Metro Parkway without hitting a single stop light! :8) (Okay, maybe one or two.)

"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:15 pm

moldyoldie wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:31 am
Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:41 pm
But when you time things just right, you can zoom from 8 Mile to Metro Parkway without hitting a single stop light! :8) (Okay, maybe one or two.)
For a long time, I would get caught at 14 mile. But Mound is another "50 is just a suggestion" road, so you could theoretically hit every green light if you tried.

-TurkeyTop

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:02 am

Ironically if you drive 55 you can hit them all green

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

kc8yqq

Post by kc8yqq » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:41 am

moldyoldie wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:29 am
MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:34 am
Most definitely, Hall Rd. near Schoenherr! And I think it's called the Golden Butthole, to be precise. :razz
It's a landmark highlighted in a "Not So Pure Michigan": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1AWrHsvWwY

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:38 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:02 am
Ironically if you drive 55 you can hit them all green
Yes, but it depends on the point in the traffic light sequence you turn onto Mound from 8 Mile, and also the amount of slower semi truck traffic. A few seconds off and it screws up everything! :razz Nights and weekends are usually perfect. :blink

- Sydney J. Harris

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm

Long ago, I worked nights on Mound road and used Mound to get home. Its amazing how much faster it is than Van Dyke and Ryan. Van Dyke seems to have a million lights and Ryan is just smaller and has a lower speed limit. Mound should up the limit to 55. They should have implemented the old idea they had of making VD and Mound both one-way. That would have been great.

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:59 pm

For those who don't know, Mound Rd. is getting a down-to-the-dirt rebuild. It's gonna be hell for a year or two. (or three!)

- Sydney J. Harris

thekman

Post by thekman » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:51 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm
Long ago, I worked nights on Mound road and used Mound to get home. Its amazing how much faster it is than Van Dyke and Ryan. Van Dyke seems to have a million lights and Ryan is just smaller and has a lower speed limit. Mound should up the limit to 55. They should have implemented the old idea they had of making VD and Mound both one-way. That would have been great.
Oh, I know! Van Dyke is so much slower! I think there are 6 different stoplights from 12 Mile to 13 Mile. And the speed limit is 35mph south of 12 Mile for seemingly no reason at all that I can see.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:01 pm

moldyoldie wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:59 pm
For those who don't know, Mound Rd. is getting a down-to-the-dirt rebuild. It's gonna be hell for a year or two. (or three!)
Are you shitting me!?!? Aw for fuck's sakes! Every year they're playing with Mound! My brother lives just off 17 and Mound and I always hit the Buscemi's at 14 whenever I'm over there. We have no chicken shack or Buscemi's over here. What a load of bull!

-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:03 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:01 pm
moldyoldie wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:59 pm
Are you shitting me!?!? Aw for fuck's sakes! Every year they're playing with Mound! My brother lives just off 17 and Mound and I always hit the Buscemi's at 14 whenever I'm over there. We have no chicken shack or Buscemi's over here. What a load of bull!
Buscemi's is at 15 it used to be "Golden Nugget". When I was a kid I would cash my paycheck there.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic