Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kudos to Ross Jones and WXYZ

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Kudos to Ross Jones and WXYZ

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:12 am

I thought his report on Monday night's 6PM newscast exposing the despicable behavior of a Detroit police sergeant whose misconduct, to date, has resulted in eight large legal settlement payouts (with a ninth likely forthcoming) and dozens of complaints of misconduct was an excellent piece of journalism.

Sergeant Kue should be fired immediately and then evaluated for criminal prosecution as far as I'm concerned. For now, he's been removed from street patrol duty, which is a step in the right direction (and an extremely overdue one).

The fact key pieces of his "history" were missing from his record is a story unto itself that I hope will be investigated more thoroughly. I'm sure he has some union "brother" scum who were more than happy to falsify his personnel record.

Who was his commanding officer, and why wasn't that person interviewed?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic