Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Cosby / Frankie Darcell

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
radioandtventhusiast

Re: Cosby / Frankie Darcell

Post by radioandtventhusiast » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:15 pm

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:12 am
sfpcc wrote:
Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:03 pm
Yesterday after being released from prison on a technicality Bill Cosby gave interviews to a few media outlets. One of them was for Frankie Darcell at Detroit's 92.3 The Mix. At first I thought it was kind of a coup them, (I really don't want to called it that) but later I realized he probably called a few different media outlets, (a station in Philadelphia and ABC news included. In a legal sense his release makes sense but it's still messed up.
Frankie is no longer based in Detroit and hasn't been for quite some time. She's in Philly. Remember the now often heard disclaimer..."Portions of this program have been pre-recorded"
That phrase has been heard since IHeart changed its strategy and fired lots of on-air employees throughout the last year.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:21 pm

sfpcc wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:20 am
So nobody is going to talk about Frankie Darcell? (actually I have a vague idea of who he is. I might have heard his show while shopping at The Family Dollar.)
No. Anything and everything MUST be turned political and always is the fault of anyone to left of Genghis Khan.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

SolarMax

Post by SolarMax » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:27 pm

sfpcc wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:20 am
So nobody is going to talk about Frankie Darcell? (actually I have a vague idea of who he is. I might have heard his show while shopping at The Family Dollar.)
Must be an incredibly vague idea, hearing "his" show, since Frankie Darcell is a woman.
While still in Detroit, Darcell was a friend and supporter/enabler(?) of Kwame K. and his ex, Carlita.

BillT

Post by BillT » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:07 pm

She was also vaguely anti-White.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic