Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Lue in hospital again

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
ProducerXM

Re: Lue in hospital again

Post by ProducerXM » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:36 pm

Brent Wilson wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:33 pm
ProducerXM wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:30 pm
Brent Wilson wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:22 pm
deadend wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:20 pm
Her attitude fucking sucks. She’s always sneering and acts like she’s disgusted to be here and is doing us a favor by “gracing” us with her presence. They tried to market her as the young and hip alternative on The Nine in contrast to the more housewife-y Deena and feminine Derek creepy Kevra. Instead, she comes off as a stuck up bitch.

Her and her “Lue Crew” bullshit and her repeated remarks how she considers herself like her idol Beyoncé and wants to emulate Beyoncé’s “queen bee” persona speaks to her unjustified arrogance. Do I need to state the difference between Beyoncé and Marielle Lue??

I sure she isn’t faking Covid or tired to catch it on purpose, but I could see her and her wanna-be diva personality being excited to use it to her advantage to get attention.
You have this thing called a remote control. The solution is really simple, press the channel up or down and problem solved. If you have a problem trying to operate the remote control, simply read the instructions that came with it when you purchased the unit.
I hate it when idiots like you point out the obvious.
The point isn’t that we have a remote control, the point is that we are just trying to watch the goddamn news without having to deal with the over inflated egos of otherwise nondescript local news personalities. Thanks for playing.
And I hate it when idiots like you bitch and moan about what’s on television or the radio. Get off your ass and change the station and be happy.
Take your own advice.

windsor

Post by windsor » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:49 pm

I hate to hear of anyone being sick and hopes she's well soon.

But a big thumbs up to Josh Landon who seems to be filling in on her spot.I find him very refreshing and fun to listen to on the Nine.

Keep up the good work Josh, I hope Fox2 realizes they have a winner here.

F**K Trudeau and F**K CBC !!!!

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:39 am

windsor wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:49 pm
.... a big thumbs up to Josh Landon who seems to be filling in on her spot.I find him very refreshing and fun to listen to on the Nine ....
I like Josh also. Once Lue returns, it would be nice to see him stay, and let Lee Thomas do some street reporting.

RayQix

Post by RayQix » Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:44 pm

Brent Wilson wrote:
RayQix wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:41 pm
No, I don’t wish her anything bad.

She had made a statement awhile back about detesting being in Detroit and wanting to be “somewhere else”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So in your world, that makes Lue a bad person. I lived in Michigan all my life, and sometimes wish I was somewhere else, so I guess I’m a bad person and should be Buzzboard bullied as well. Or is it what Gertner stated?
If I don’t like being somewhere, I either move on, or I deal with it.

Her commentary (in my opinion) was demeaning and insulting to the city and metro area.

That, to me, is not what you want to present if you want people to like you in an area that you work.

Tv/broadcast media is about being liked, and if your personality doesn’t work in an area, then that’s one thing and your leader ship or bosses should be able to identify that. She has obviously made some other choices and annoyed some other people in different ways.

I’m not saying she’s a bad person at all, I just don’t care for her personality which is my choice to make that opinion

It’s also my choice that when she’s on the TV, I change the channel. Which I have done and continue to do since her comments were broadcasts several years back.

I’m sure she’s very nice person, however her attitude projects and unfortunately I’m not the only one that sees it.... but again.... my opinion.

SoutheastMIViewer

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:15 pm

So the doctors did not test lue for the covid strain. Seems odd in this type of climate with cases rising.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/fox-2s ... h-covid-19

If you don’t have a mask covering your exhaust pipe on the car, you are not trying to stop global warming by preventing the harmful emission particles from spraying out!

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:19 pm

I wish her well and a quick recovery, but just how was she "courageous" in getting through this?

Deleted User 15525

Post by Deleted User 15525 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:45 pm

I wish Maurielle Lue will have a quick recovery. God bless you and anyone else that has experienced this terrible virus. I thank God, everyday that he has kept me safe from covid.

ProducerXM

Post by ProducerXM » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:30 pm

Brent Wilson wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:45 pm
I wish Maurielle Lue will have a quick recovery. God bless you and anyone else that has experienced this terrible virus. I thank God, everyday that he has kept me safe from covid.
It’s “He” and by the way, many of us have had the virus and guess what, it’s not that bad. We are sorry that it’s a difficult virus for some, but for most, it’s not serious. In fact, over 99.95% of people survive.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue May 18, 2021 10:21 pm

Ed Klee wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:12 pm
Don't like to see anyone ill, however it appeared to me it's move for attention. Not a fan of her!
I hope you are watching Fox 2 right now, asshole.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed May 19, 2021 7:01 am

RayQix wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:29 pm
Attention....is what she seeks.

Attention is what she’s getting.

Don’t wish the covid on anyone..... but..... me thinks she wants some ratings too.

It's a shame about Ray....

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic