Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Lue in hospital again

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
jsf

Lue in hospital again

Post by jsf » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:00 pm

Seems Lue has the Covid and is in the Hospital having hallucinations according to the Freep. I thought she was is missing this week but don't watch her that much, she says she doesn't know how she got it. Seems like every time she's on she's at home so I she must have gone out to get the virus.

Ed Klee

Re: Lue in hospital again

Post by Ed Klee » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:12 pm

Don't like to see anyone ill, however it appeared to me it's move for attention. Not a fan of her!

I am ordinary American!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:51 pm

She tested positive again for the virus. This is a big deal. Stop minimizing COVID and the side effects from it, turds.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

deadend

Post by deadend » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:58 pm

I wish her well and a quick road to recovery. However I could see her being “inconvenienced” by having to wear a mask since she comes off as so vain. She’s got her “lue crew” bullshit with her “ima queen bee like Beyoncé” garbage. I could see her disregarding health and safety protocols to be a socialite and try to flaunt herself like she’s hot or something by not wearing a mask and attending large gatherings.

ProducerXM

Post by ProducerXM » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:59 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:51 pm
She tested positive again for the virus. This is a big deal. Stop minimizing COVID and the side effects from it, turds.
Wow. The only person in the U.S. to test positive twice. That should make national news.

RayQix

Post by RayQix » Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:29 pm

Attention....is what she seeks.

Attention is what she’s getting.

Don’t wish the covid on anyone..... but..... me thinks she wants some ratings too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted User 15525

Post by Deleted User 15525 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:52 am

Ed Klee wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:12 pm
Don't like to see anyone ill, however it appeared to me it's move for attention. Not a fan of her!
Seriously. Are you for real?

Deleted User 15525

Post by Deleted User 15525 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:54 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:51 pm
Agreed. Apparently Lue, is the Buzzboard punching bag.

Gertner

Post by Gertner » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:44 pm

She's "too black" for some of you

RayQix

Post by RayQix » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:41 pm

No, I don’t wish her anything bad.

She had made a statement awhile back about detesting being in Detroit and wanting to be “somewhere else”.

Deleted User 15525

Post by Deleted User 15525 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:12 pm

RayQix wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:41 pm
No, I don’t wish her anything bad.

She had made a statement awhile back about detesting being in Detroit and wanting to be “somewhere else”.

So in your world, that makes Lue a bad person. I lived in Michigan all my life, and sometimes wish I was somewhere else, so I guess I’m a bad person and should be Buzzboard bullied as well. Or is it what Gertner stated?

deadend

Post by deadend » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:20 pm

Her attitude fucking sucks. She’s always sneering and acts like she’s disgusted to be here and is doing us a favor by “gracing” us with her presence. They tried to market her as the young and hip alternative on The Nine in contrast to the more housewife-y Deena and feminine Derek creepy Kevra. Instead, she comes off as a stuck up bitch.

Her and her “Lue Crew” bullshit and her repeated remarks how she considers herself like her idol Beyoncé and wants to emulate Beyoncé’s “queen bee” persona speaks to her unjustified arrogance. Do I need to state the difference between Beyoncé and Marielle Lue??

I sure she isn’t faking Covid or tired to catch it on purpose, but I could see her and her wanna-be diva personality being excited to use it to her advantage to get attention.

Deleted User 15525

Post by Deleted User 15525 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:22 pm

deadend wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:20 pm
Her attitude fucking sucks. She’s always sneering and acts like she’s disgusted to be here and is doing us a favor by “gracing” us with her presence. They tried to market her as the young and hip alternative on The Nine in contrast to the more housewife-y Deena and feminine Derek creepy Kevra. Instead, she comes off as a stuck up bitch.

Her and her “Lue Crew” bullshit and her repeated remarks how she considers herself like her idol Beyoncé and wants to emulate Beyoncé’s “queen bee” persona speaks to her unjustified arrogance. Do I need to state the difference between Beyoncé and Marielle Lue??

I sure she isn’t faking Covid or tired to catch it on purpose, but I could see her and her wanna-be diva personality being excited to use it to her advantage to get attention.
You have this thing called a remote control. The solution is really simple, press the channel up or down and problem solved. If you have a problem trying to operate the remote control, simply read the instructions that came with it when you purchased the unit.

ProducerXM

Post by ProducerXM » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:30 pm

Brent Wilson wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:22 pm
deadend wrote:

You have this thing called a remote control. The solution is really simple, press the channel up or down and problem solved. If you have a problem trying to operate the remote control, simply read the instructions that came with it when you purchased the unit.
I hate it when idiots like you point out the obvious.
The point isn’t that we have a remote control, the point is that we are just trying to watch the goddamn news without having to deal with the over inflated egos of otherwise nondescript local news personalities. Thanks for playing.

Deleted User 15525

Post by Deleted User 15525 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:33 pm

ProducerXM wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:30 pm
Brent Wilson wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:22 pm
deadend wrote:

I hate it when idiots like you point out the obvious.
The point isn’t that we have a remote control, the point is that we are just trying to watch the goddamn news without having to deal with the over inflated egos of otherwise nondescript local news personalities. Thanks for playing.
And I hate it when idiots like you bitch and moan about what’s on television or the radio. Get off your ass and change the station and be happy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic