Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Reporter Charlie LeDuff To Sue Michigan Gov. Whitmer

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
SixPlusOne

Reporter Charlie LeDuff To Sue Michigan Gov. Whitmer

Post by SixPlusOne » Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:13 pm

Courtesy: Fox News

Reporter Charlie LeDuff To Sue Michigan Gov. Whitmer Over Nursing Home Coronavirus Data

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michig ... er-lawsuit
Last edited by SixPlusOne on Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

ProducerXM

Re: Reporter Charlie LeDuff To Sue Michigan Gov. Whitmer Over Nursing Home Coronavirus Data

Post by ProducerXM » Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:41 am

SixPlusOne wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:13 pm

Reporter Charlie LeDuff To Sue Michigan Gov. Whitmer Over Nursing Home Coronavirus Data

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michig ... er-lawsuit
Out of all the “so called journalists” in this state, only one actually has the balls to take this entitled idiot to court over her reckless actions. Her stupidity is insulting. Not nearly as insulting, however, as the feckless media who’ve never questioned her lies.
If one single reporter did any digging into her background, she most likely would not be where she is today.

SixPlusOne

Re: Reporter Charlie LeDuff To Sue Michigan Gov. Whitmer Over Nursing Home Coronavirus Data

Post by SixPlusOne » Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:45 am

ProducerXM wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:41 am
If one single reporter did any digging into her background, she most likely would not be where she is today.

Michigan Gov. Whitmer's health director received payout amid abrupt resignation: report

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michig ... esignation

jsf

Re: Reporter Charlie LeDuff To Sue Michigan Gov. Whitmer

Post by jsf » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:17 am

Sounds good to me, I wonder why no reporter has dug into the story about Mayor Duggan and his girlfriend story yet.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:33 pm

He's got a new one? Or is it still the bimbo from "Make Your Date" fame?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:05 pm

Re: Whitmer...

...the whole "separation agreement" thing with her former MiDHHS director reeks!!!

He knows where the proverbial skeletons are buried.

He evidently disagrees with her on certain matters of policy. She gave him a payoff in exchange for him not speaking out.

Shame on them both!

Alligatorarms

Post by Alligatorarms » Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:44 pm

Either LeDuff didn't get his bitcoin/krugerrand for that "Cobo Collaboration" or this is just another B1G Gretch "they're picking on me" distractor.

SixPlusOne

Post by SixPlusOne » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:49 pm

I post this only to provide the interview on Fox where Charlie LeDuff clearly explains his reasons for the lawsuit. I found it informative.

Charlie LeDuff On Suing Whitmer For Info On COVID Nursing Home Death Counts: 'I've Been Asking For Months'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/charli ... -home-data

ProducerXM

Post by ProducerXM » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:54 am

As much as the media is trying make this look like the Governor wasn’t going far enough in her executive orders and reopening restaurants too early, the opposite is true. From what I understand, the data did not, and still doesn't, support Whitmer’s indoor dining restaurant ban.
Robert Gordon has no background whatsoever in healthcare, either as a physician, in a hospital or in any other healthcare setting. He is an attorney, and a very good one at that. He worked for former President Obama.
Gordon was placed as Director of MDHHS to help Whitmer find a legal way around the EO that had been shut down by the Michigan Supreme Court.
My guess is, Gordon, like much of her current staff, didn’t care for Whitmer and didn’t take kindly to being her bitch.

SixPlusOne

Post by SixPlusOne » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:10 pm

Courtesy: TownHall.com

It Looks as Though a Special Prosecutor Will Be Investigating Whitmer's COVID Policies After All

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbauma ... l-n2586456

windsor

Post by windsor » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:31 pm

Good for Charlie. always like his off the wall style of reporting when he was with Fox2. Any freethinker knows there is more to this whole covid attack than we are seeing.The way seniors have been handled in nursing homes during this is very suspect of a depopulation agenda.Looking forward to see what Leduff digs up.Whitmer needs some blowback on how this whole covid ordeal was handled in Mich.Love DeSantis in Fla !!!!!

F**K Trudeau and F**K CBC !!!!

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:09 am

I'm cool with it. I demand accountability, even if it's on my own team. Guess that sets me apart from other partisan toads...

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 15506

Post by Deleted User 15506 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:22 am

Go get her Charlie. Hope you win, and I hope Whitmer is recalled or impeached soon.

DAC

Post by DAC » Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:33 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:09 am
I'm cool with it. I demand accountability, even if it's on my own team. Guess that sets me apart from other partisan toads...
I hear you. I am so sick of partisan politics that I want to vomit. If it were up to me, we'd abolish the parties and each candidate would have to run on their own platforms, not a party agenda. Whether they lean conservative or liberal can be communicated without all the "shill for the party" bullshit. Oh, and as long as I'm changing the world in ways that will never happen, I'd like to see the "endorsements" go away also. Too many large groups of citizens (take UAW members, for instance) will blindly vote for whoever their union/religious group/employer, etc endorses. I know asking people to do their own thinking is a lot to ask, but it would be nice.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:23 am

DAC wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:33 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:09 am
I hear you. I am so sick of partisan politics that I want to vomit. If it were up to me, we'd abolish the parties and each candidate would have to run on their own platforms, not a party agenda. Whether they lean conservative or liberal can be communicated without all the "shill for the party" bullshit. Oh, and as long as I'm changing the world in ways that will never happen, I'd like to see the "endorsements" go away also. Too many large groups of citizens (take UAW members, for instance) will blindly vote for whoever their union/religious group/employer, etc endorses. I know asking people to do their own thinking is a lot to ask, but it would be nice.
And big money. Big money needs to go, too. My problem is that you're never gonna find a politician who's perfect. And we all know that. That's why we're so quick to defend and say "what about" because you get tired of defending this shit. I watched Sen. Warnock's voting rights speech yesterday and thought "Wow, I really like this guy", and then it dawned on me: it hasn't "set in" yet. There will be something, some scandal, some kickback. Idc what letter comes after your name, you fuck up, you admit it. I have a lot more respect for someone that fucks up and admits it and changes it.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic