Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Brandon Roux..WTF is his problem?

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
km1125

Re: Brandon Roux..WTF is his problem?

Post by km1125 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:45 pm

PinkPanther69 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:44 am
Also, Ingrid Kelley signs off every single news story with a very prolonged "Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuux (long pause)......2 news!"
So damn annoying.
100% agree.

Lickalime

Post by Lickalime » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:01 pm

PinkPanther69 wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:44 am
What triggers me is when Fox 2 sports anchor Dan Miller begins every single segment with
"Aaaight!"

I mean every single segment, every single day, for the last 20 years I have to hear "Aiiiight!!!"
It's so annoying it makes me flip the channel. I wouldn't get away with doing that OCD stuff in college broadcasting , let alone the Detroit market yet he makes six-figures with "Aiighht!!"

Also, Ingrid Kelley signs off every single news story with a very prolonged "Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuux (long pause)......2 news!"
So damn annoying.

Just sign off "Fox 2 News" like everyone else.

And the Bernie daily "comedy" is such a waste of time on WDIV.
I've said multiple times before, it's way past the time for Bernie to hang it up. He overuse of "We've got highlights" is stale. It's so obvious Bernie has zero shits to give about anything. He doesn't even report sports. Unless sports highlights from 25 years ago counts.

Bobbert

Post by Bobbert » Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:46 pm

deadend wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:46 am
A few years back the wife and I were walking dogs in Heins Park and we saw Derek Kevra and he was riding on some kind of electric scooter thing. He went off to the side of a play area and was hiding behind some trees peeking out at people at the play area. Not sure what he was doing but it was creepy, just like him.
I've been laughing about this for days since I first read it. I have a funny bone for bizarrely absurd happenings, and this hit the mark. I'm having a really hard time erasing the mental image of him peeking from behind the tree. :roll:

LouPerry

Post by LouPerry » Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:24 pm

Brandon doesn't deserve to be in this market now and when it was larger. When you view across the stations in
smaller and larger markets it is easy to see him as untalented. His "sing-song" candance is amatuerist.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic