Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

WHNE and Mohu Leaf

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Splouge

WHNE and Mohu Leaf

Post by Splouge » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:54 pm

Today I picked up the Mohu Leaf, and surprisingly, it picks up WHNE's VHF signal indoors in Melvindale. I thought it might just be a DX so I tested my Clearstream 2Max, and the 2Max didn't get WHNE. While the leaf is still getting WHNE!

I am very surprised. :hat

I'd still recommend using an actual low VHF antenna though, it doesnt have to be outdoors. I've been using rabbit ears, and that will still be my primary setup.

"Wanna watch some syndicated slop with very little budget or entertainment value? You got it buddy!"

-Byron "The Broadcast Butcher" Allen

tvbobn

Re: WHNE and Mohu Leaf

Post by tvbobn » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:47 pm

Which model Mohu Leaf antenna do you have?

Frontier Airlines SUCKS! They're a bunch of thieves. Don't fly with them!

Splouge

Post by Splouge » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:54 pm

tvbobn wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:47 pm
Which model Mohu Leaf antenna do you have?
The leaf 50

"Wanna watch some syndicated slop with very little budget or entertainment value? You got it buddy!"

-Byron "The Broadcast Butcher" Allen

syntheticexctasy

Post by syntheticexctasy » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:05 am

I noticed last night that my buddy in west bloomfield is now receiving WHNE all of a sudden. Still no sign of it here in Pontiac, haven't seen it in the 5 years i've been living here.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic