Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Manslaughter Charges Dismissed for Former WXYZ-TV Cameraman

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
czehn

Manslaughter Charges Dismissed for Former WXYZ-TV Cameraman

Post by czehn » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:07 pm

In July of 2019, someone on this forum made a post regarding the latest buzz on WXYZ-TV's "alleged killer." I was accused of involuntary manslaughter in Warren after what they quoted as a "senseless beating."

I came here to create an account to show those that were gossiping about it that the case has been dismissed.

I was the WXYZ-TV cameraman, and I am innocent and was framed by the Warren Police Department.

Please read the article below for the true facts about this case, and why I was found to be innocent.

https://www.macombdaily.com/news/copsco ... crqUn4MFmA

RingtailedFox

Re: Manslaughter Charges Dismissed for Former WXYZ-TV Cameraman

Post by RingtailedFox » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:34 am

Glad to hear you received justice! let's hope things remain less eventful for ya.

~ The Legendary Raccoon-Fox has spoken!

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:59 am

Glad you got justice going to sue Warren police now that the charges are dismissed?

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

696lover

Post by 696lover » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:07 am

Macomb county was never known for the quality of its prosecutor's office

lidoshuffle

Post by lidoshuffle » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:26 pm

696lover wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:07 am
Macomb county was never known for the quality of its prosecutor's office
Eric Smith is a crook, pocketing $$ from mostly from campaign donations, and drunk driving fines imposed on those found guilty, he used that $$ for his, and his family & staff's personal use...

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:40 am

czehn wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:07 pm
In July of 2019, someone on this forum made a post regarding the latest buzz on WXYZ-TV's "alleged killer." I was accused of involuntary manslaughter in Warren after what they quoted as a "senseless beating."

I came here to create an account to show those that were gossiping about it that the case has been dismissed.

I was the WXYZ-TV cameraman, and I am innocent and was framed by the Warren Police Department.

Please read the article below for the true facts about this case, and why I was found to be innocent.

https://www.macombdaily.com/news/copsco ... crqUn4MFmA
The City of Worn(correct spelling to me) strikes again. I have plenty of stories. Most crooked department in Michigan I believe. Living here sucks.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic