Acceptable registrations in the queue through January 10 at 7:30a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michigan AG going to arrest reporter

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
696lover
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:43 pm

Michigan AG going to arrest reporter

Post by 696lover » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:01 pm

Michigan AG is going to arrest a reporter for exposing the voter fraud by her party:


https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/1 ... osecution/



696lover
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:43 pm

Re: Michigan AG going to arrest reporter

Post by 696lover » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:08 pm

The censor feature for H*GE spoils the link. The story is ordered spiked by the networks and twitter/facebook



Rate This
Posts: 7287
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Michigan AG going to arrest reporter

Post by Rate This » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:21 pm

696lover wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:08 pm
The censor feature for H*GE spoils the link. The story is ordered spiked by the networks and twitter/facebook
Why do you post this here in the broadcasting forum? There’s a political section at the bottom. Is your screen frozen or something? Are you afraid of the polpot? Is your mouse disabled and keyboard down arrow missing? Are you afraid some of us are going to immediately begin eviscerating you?

In English:
WRONG FUCKING FORUM.



696lover
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:43 pm

Re: Michigan AG going to arrest reporter

Post by 696lover » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:27 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:21 pm
696lover wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:08 pm
The censor feature for H*GE spoils the link. The story is ordered spiked by the networks and twitter/facebook
Why do you post this here in the broadcasting forum? There’s a political section at the bottom. Is your screen frozen or something? Are you afraid of the polpot? Is your mouse disabled and keyboard down arrow missing? Are you afraid some of us are going to eviscerating you?

In English:
WRONG FUCKING FORUM.
Are you mentally ill?

This is a media suppressed story, about a state law official going after a reporter with her legal powers.



Rate This
Posts: 7287
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Michigan AG going to arrest reporter

Post by Rate This » Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:33 pm

696lover wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:27 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:21 pm
696lover wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:08 pm
The censor feature for H*GE spoils the link. The story is ordered spiked by the networks and twitter/facebook
Why do you post this here in the broadcasting forum? There’s a political section at the bottom. Is your screen frozen or something? Are you afraid of the polpot? Is your mouse disabled and keyboard down arrow missing? Are you afraid some of us are going to eviscerating you?

In English:
WRONG FUCKING FORUM.
Are you mentally ill?

This is a media suppressed story, about a state law official going after a reporter with her legal powers.
It’s also a fake story. They cited the reasons it was fake in the letter. They even noted the time stamps in it. The reporter tried to pull a James O’Keefe and got caught. All of your posts are political in nature. You constantly bash the local media and the media in general for not being nice to Republicans particularly Trump or you attack Democrats for x position. This part of the site was meant for “hey did you see that 696lover got fired from x radio station” it’s not supposed to be for random political complaints and biased articles purportedly showing some kind of grand scheme. There’s even a Michigan section of the political forum now. Your little fig leaf “but the media is involved!” thing isn’t gonna work. Too bad.



ChrisWL1980
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:36 am

Re: Michigan AG going to arrest reporter

Post by ChrisWL1980 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:15 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:33 pm
696lover wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:27 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:21 pm
696lover wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:08 pm
The censor feature for H*GE spoils the link. The story is ordered spiked by the networks and twitter/facebook
Why do you post this here in the broadcasting forum? There’s a political section at the bottom. Is your screen frozen or something? Are you afraid of the polpot? Is your mouse disabled and keyboard down arrow missing? Are you afraid some of us are going to eviscerating you?

In English:
WRONG FUCKING FORUM.
Are you mentally ill?

This is a media suppressed story, about a state law official going after a reporter with her legal powers.
It’s also a fake story. They cited the reasons it was fake in the letter. They even noted the time stamps in it. The reporter tried to pull a James O’Keefe and got caught. All of your posts are political in nature. You constantly bash the local media and the media in general for not being nice to Republicans particularly Trump or you attack Democrats for x position. This part of the site was meant for “hey did you see that 696lover got fired from x radio station” it’s not supposed to be for random political complaints and biased articles purportedly showing some kind of grand scheme. There’s even a Michigan section of the political forum now. Your little fig leaf “but the media is involved!” thing isn’t gonna work. Too bad.
If he is who I suspect he is, he's already posted here under about 25 other usernames and keeps getting banned yet coming back like a cancer. You'd think he'd at least try to make it a little less obvious, but the political troll posts give him away.



696lover
Posts: 186
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:43 pm

Re: Michigan AG going to arrest reporter

Post by 696lover » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:47 am

ChrisWL1980 wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:15 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:33 pm
696lover wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:27 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:21 pm
696lover wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:08 pm
The censor feature for H*GE spoils the link. The story is ordered spiked by the networks and twitter/facebook
Why do you post this here in the broadcasting forum? There’s a political section at the bottom. Is your screen frozen or something? Are you afraid of the polpot? Is your mouse disabled and keyboard down arrow missing? Are you afraid some of us are going to eviscerating you?

In English:
WRONG FUCKING FORUM.
Are you mentally ill?

This is a media suppressed story, about a state law official going after a reporter with her legal powers.
It’s also a fake story. They cited the reasons it was fake in the letter. They even noted the time stamps in it. The reporter tried to pull a James O’Keefe and got caught. All of your posts are political in nature. You constantly bash the local media and the media in general for not being nice to Republicans particularly Trump or you attack Democrats for x position. This part of the site was meant for “hey did you see that 696lover got fired from x radio station” it’s not supposed to be for random political complaints and biased articles purportedly showing some kind of grand scheme. There’s even a Michigan section of the political forum now. Your little fig leaf “but the media is involved!” thing isn’t gonna work. Too bad.
If he is who I suspect he is, he's already posted here under about 25 other usernames and keeps getting banned yet coming back like a cancer. You'd think he'd at least try to make it a little less obvious, but the political troll posts give him away.
Okay, Secret King. Except you are wrong.



non-anon bob
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:41 pm
Location: South Lyon

Re: Michigan AG going to arrest reporter

Post by non-anon bob » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:22 am

Hey 696lover, Why don't you and your fascist Trump lovers stand in front of a Mack truck on 696, please?!


...and NOW, Ladies & Gentlemen...The Next Poster!
...CKLW, the Motor City...

Rate This
Posts: 7287
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Michigan AG going to arrest reporter

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:41 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:37 pm
Are you mentally ill?
YUP, you hit the nail on the head.
That explains everything.



Rate This
Posts: 7287
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Michigan AG going to arrest reporter

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:38 pm

R Bedell wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:51 pm
That explains everything.
and you explain------------------ NOTHING
Apparently you didn’t get it.



stopnswop2
Posts: 2780
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:08 pm
Location: Novi, MI
Contact:

Re: Michigan AG going to arrest reporter

Post by stopnswop2 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:17 pm

Nonsense propaganda


Music is my life.

Turkeytop
Posts: 5297
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Michigan AG going to arrest reporter

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:24 pm

Tinfoil hats, everyone.

This is the same idiot that started a Biden Laptop thread up here. Can't run with the big dogs.

https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... =3&t=52477


During the middle ages they celebrated the end of the plague with wine and orgies. Does anyone know if there is anything planned when this one ends?

Rate This
Posts: 7287
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Michigan AG going to arrest reporter

Post by Rate This » Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:10 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Tinfoil hats, everyone.

This is the same idiot that started a Biden Laptop thread up here. Can't run with the big dogs.

https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... =3&t=52477
That’s why he swims up here in the kiddie pool.



Rate This
Posts: 7287
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Michigan AG going to arrest reporter

Post by Rate This » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:37 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:24 am
This babbling BULLDYKE!!! carpet-muncher has got to go.

Rather than doing her/his/its job, its more focused on taking away people’s rights.
At least she made it somewhere in life... you made it to the butt of jokes on the Buzzboard... congratulations I suppose... it’s your only accomplishment... gotta try to do something with nothing I suppose...



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic